Chapter 31

"What do you think you are doing you.."

I was left out of words as my anger took over. My inner self which I was accepting eventually also reacted the same way. She was more pissed than me actually. I thought of letting her do what she wants. And obeying her I abruptly stood up from my chair and grabbed a chunk of her hair who was hugging my mate. I gave her a death glare and threw her away to her piggy boyfriend.

"El.. Babe.. Wait.. We need to talk..!"

"You need to talk? Regarding what Zack..? You fucking hugged her as if she is your very good friend. You too deserve some punishment."

"Elina.."

"Shut the fuck up you son of a bitch. I ain't talking to you. So keep you stinking mouth away."

I litreally hissed to the guy sitting beside the chair where I was seated a while ago. I could feel many eyes stuck on me. But my anger was too much to pay attention to those assholes.

"El.. Look you are overreacting!"

"Oh really? Zack I fucking did not expect this from you. I thought you were different. I fucking let you..."

"Stop..!"

The girl who's name I hate to say walked in between us.

"Can we talk for a while El..?"

"Fucking no..!"

"Babe. You should listen to them. Pleaseeeee...!!!"

Megan pleaded with puppy eyes.

"Megan? You are involved with these shitty people? I think even you ditched me like this slut!"

"Look El.. I know what I did was wrong.. I regret that. Trust me. When I heard that you met with an accident, I felt like my world had collapsed... I.."

"Diana even came to see you when you were sleepin.. uhh.. unconscious. I got pissed at her and sent her off. She came back with Vitan later and they apologized to me. And they wanted to apologize to you too. So I thought of reuniting you with your best friend again. I thought it would have been a best gift for you."

Zack completed Diana's sentence just when he found that I was going to stop listening to her.

Just listen to them for once honey.

He said in my brain and my vampire self just fucking obeyed him. I pulled my chair and sat on it.

"Please.. Let them explain.. And later if you still don't want them, then I'll fucking make sure that I kick their ass away from my lovely Elina."

Megan said as she fluttered her eyelashes. She knew a way into my brain.

Freaking Soul Sisters aka Best Friends. They know you better than your birth given parents.

"Fineeee.!"

I hissed at Megan and she giggled giving me a kiss on my cheek. Diana sat next to Zack again pissing off my vampire lady.

"Stay away from him you whore."

I growled at her.

"And you.. Sit beside me. I don't want her taking my boyfriend away from me again."

"Okay my Majesty!" Zack held his hands in surrender and took a seat beside me. I kept a chair between me and The Stinking Vitan.

"Speak the shit up." I demanded.

The couple looked into each other's eyes and hurried as they understood that pissing me off was not a good thing to do.

Zack kept his hands on my inner thighs making me feel vulnerable. And there you go.. I was all lovey dovey again. This mate thing was controling mofo mood..!

But I like it.. We both love him..!

My sometimes-annoying-vampire told me.

"I heard that. And trust me she is always right..!"

Zack said in my ear and I turned around to look at his lips right near me. I felt something between my legs.

I guess Zack felt the same as he pressed his hands on my thighs and pushed it a little more inside.

"Fuck..!"

"What?"

"I think I want to kiss you..!"

"Now?"

"Yes fucking now."

"But.."

"Fuck them.."

I grabbed his face and kissed him passionately. He growled and gripped my hair and started kissing me back..!

"Gosh these guys are goalss..!!"

I hear Megan half screaming..!

"Totally..! They are so adorable..!"

My eyes opened to that comment which was from Diana. But I was too busy to fight.. So I held up my index finger to them signaling to give me a minute.

I heard all of them laughing but it was too late. My hot mate was aroused.

He lift me up from my chair and made me sit on his lap. I felt his buldge from his jeans poking me. It made me even more aroused. We kissed like hungry animals not letting air pass through us.

We do not need anything between us.

"Umm.. Sorry to interrupt you Sir but we have people with their children here."

I heard a lady from the cafe interrupting us.

Zack stopped the kiss and left me groaning.

"I'm sorry..!"

Zack apologized helping me sit back on my chair.

"Thank you for the disturbance though..!"

I taunted her and sat back on my chair and found the three assholes looking at us and controlling their laughter.

"What?"

"You both are so much into each other. !"

Diana commented and all of them burst out into laughter.