Chapter 33

Zack's POV

I could feel El was panicking. Something was wrong. Diana was not to be seen. She was probably with El I guess.

Is Elina is trouble?

Is Diana trying to harm her?

I knew El was strong enough to take care of herself. And her vampire self was much more strong enough. It would be very awkward to walk away as Vitan and Megan were talking to me but I couldn't pay attention to them.

"Hey guys just give me a minute. I'll go check on El. If she needs any help. She is out of bed just now and you know she is weak to do all the work by herself."

I think I gave quite a good excuse.

"You know what Zacky.. The more you give clarification, the more you prove that you are lying..!"

Megan teased and Vitan and Megan burst out laughing. I gave them a nodd and walked towards the kitchen.

I walked in to see Diana hugging El and El had gone all vampire on her. She had her fangs almost near her neck..

Fuck.. She needs to feed after every 2 hours. She is a fucking newborn..!

Elina's POV

I tried to hold on my thirst for as long as I can hoping that Diana would leave my hold. But she kept on weeping as she hugged me. Ofcourse we were reunited after so many years and I was about to screw it up. My vampire was overtaking my human self and I knew that was not a good sign. The only person she cared for in this entire world was her mate.

Where the fuck are you Zack.?

I'm gonna screw up everything in few seconds. I finally gave up and was about to pierce in my fangs when.

"Looks like the two best friends have united."

Zack commented. Pulling me away gently from Diana and kissed me. That did work. My vampire forgot about her thirst but now she was aroused.

"Yes.."

The door bell rang and Diana turned to me happily.

"Looks like the food has arrived. I'll go check it. You both don't take long."

She winked at me and left.

"Baby.. I'm so sorry I forgot about your thirst."

"Fuck it. I'm not thirsty anymore. I want you."

"Ohh no.. Not again.."

"Oh ofcourse yes."

I smirked and pulled him towards me licking his earlobe before biting it softly making him groan with pleasure.

"I think we have to go outside. And I don't want to break your kitchen."

He placed me gently on the kitchen counter and kept the rest of the mugs on the tray.

I pouted with disappointment when he asked me come out with him. I got down from the counter when he quickly placed his wrist near my mouth and the smell of the blood made me go crazy again.

I bit him hard but it didn't seem to affect him. I could feel he was enjoying it too. When I was done I washed my face and removed all stains of blood from my mouth and floor. I saw his wound getting healed instantly.

"Wow..!! That's cool..!"

"I know that right. Come on now. Before they think that we got horny again."

"But you know we are..!"

"Follow me El..!"

I followed him quietly. And sat beside Diana.

"I thought you both again.."

"Yes we kind off started the same thing but Zack was in his senses to stop me."

Zack gave me a why-did-you-tell-them look and all I did was blew a kiss towards him which he instantly caught and winked at me.

Few hours later.

I waved at Megan and Diana who were peeping out of their car window while Vitan drove away.

Once they were gone not to be seen. I pulled Zack inside my house again while he managed to close the door behind.

"El.. Stop it. I get it. You want me to come inside your house."

"No.. I want to rip your clothes off. That is why I want you inside the house."

"Wooaah.. You become an animal when you are aroused..!"

"Yes.. I know that.. And I simply love it."

I kissed his neck. He groaned with pleasure holding me in his arms sweeping my legs away from the floor.

I kept on kissing and nibbling on his neck and ear for a while and something made me stop abruptly.

"Zack I have a doubt.. Or a question I guess?"

I asked him distracting him from kissing my neck too.

"What?? Now..?"

"Yes.. Or else I will forget later on."

"Gosh El not now.."

He leaned forward to kiss me again when I stopped him.

"No please.."

"Huh.. Elina.. Alright what is it?"

"You knew I'm your soul mate. So even you felt this urge and attraction towards me.. So how come you never ended up making out with me?'

"Okay.. First of all I think I made out a couple of times with you when you were human."

"Yes.. But it wasn't the way it is now..!"

"Ofcourse I had to be gentle with you. You were a human. And I could hurt you."

"Okay.. I think I can buy that..Fair enough. This means I'm behaving just normal."

"Yes."

"You too felt the same."

"Nope I didn't like you. You are a newborn and the vampire powers are seeping into you. Your vampire is too desperate to mate. You still have to learn to control it."

"Did you just fucking call me a newborn again you Mr. Zack the fucking dickhead..?"

"Fuck.. I fucked it again..!"

He cursed.

I pushed his hands away from my waist and walked towards my room upstairs and shut the door behind me.

Asshole.