Chapter 16

It was amazingly funny how we both tried to behave normal and like good friends only after having a steamy makeout session few minutes back in my bathroom.

Yes A Bloody Bathroom!

It might sound very lame but when you are with a super hot guy in a very small place like bathroom and especially when that super hot guy kisses you, its hard to control from moving ahead with just the makeout. Same was my situation. I did not want to hold on any longer. But Zack had something else in his mind.

I kept on thinking and trying to figure out what Zack wants exactly while we were jogging in the nearby park.

"Where are you lost?"

Zack asked when he noticed me decreasing my speed. I had just covered two rounds and he knew nobody gives up after the second round.

"Nothing.. Just thinking of our past. Like how awkward was our first conversation on video call. Then our little hangouts. I really thank God for sending you to me when I was badly in need of a friend."

"I'm there forever!"

Zack said hugging me and kissing my forehead.

Trust me his touch was calming in a weird way.

We sat near an artificial pond in the park talking about school, college and then work.

Zack had completed his graduation in Mass Media and he was also short listed for a well known Newspaper. Coincidentally his and mine office building was the same. I had also completed my graduation in genetics and I had started working just few months back.

"Cool..!! We can be together all the time!"

Zack said and I could make out very clearly that his voice had a lot of happiness in it.

I just smiled back to him in response.

After few days.

It was Zack's very first day at work and he was dressed perfectly like a journalist. That day I discovered that he wore glasses. And trust me they just added on to his sexy formal look. His light blue colour shirt hugged his body perfectly, his muscles bulging out from his shirt. He has paired it with black formal pants (I do not know what do men call it, if it has a specific name).

He was waiting at the door in front of his car that he had got transferred from France. It was a super sexy black BMW. I do not know what model it was but it was hot as fuck.

"Did you like her?"

Zack asked. He sounded excited to know my review.

"Like it? No.. I fucking love it. I mean wow Zack..!"

"My taste is always good." He said walking closer to me giving me his hand. I took it happily and moved closer to him. "Look at you.. For a bigger example."

And now I was fucking blushing like a teenage girl. He could feel it as well and his face instantly had a smirk of satisfaction.

"I like it when you blush. Makes you more beautiful."

He said in my ear. I had to control blushing, our mothers were standing in front of us. And Zack's mom was already grinning.

Thank God for some odd reason I felt it important to wear something good today. I wore a maroon dress which ended right just below my knees. And I had my hair curled and left loose. My makeup was just perfect today and I was wearing black heels. I was matching with Zack. I couldn't stop thanking my mind to command me to look more formal today. For me it was just a normal day but it was not the same for Zack. This is why he was rocking the floor and I would not like looking as if I was his maid.

We had decided to travel together as the timings were also pretty much the same. Since Zack was in his training period, he was going to be free an hour before me but he said he was totally fine waiting an hour for me everyday.

"Not every guy does it El."

Megan said this sentence to me for the twelfth time.

Yes I was counting it because I was getting pissed. I had to distract myself.

"Meg this is the twelfth time you are saying this to me. Let me just concentrate on the work."

"El.. I am saying this again and again so that you start taking him seriously. He isn't a casinova or a fuckboy like Vitan. I can sense it. He fucking loves you. And he loves you madly."