Chapter 60

Author's Note:

Hello beautiful readers.

I'm sorry for interrupting you in the middle by this note. But I thought of giving you my message before you read it ahead.

No I'm not disturbing you guys with this note asking for votes, comments or shares (I'll do that in the end 😉). I will be dedicating songs to this chapter because finally after overcoming so many hurdles our love birds are finally together. So first of all one song that I will be dedicating will be from a bollywood movie. So all my overseas readers don't get mad at me for this. I really love that song. And I want all of you to understand it too. So that video that I will be posting will be having English Subtitles below. (Thank me later 😉😉). See I care for all of you because I love you all.

And I am also posting one more song (It's not a bollywood song so yayyyy..!!). If you don't like the bollywood one. I have a backup for myself. Because I don't want to spoil your mood.

So that's all as of now. Onto the story 👇

************************************

SONGS THAT I WILL LIKE TO DEDICATE TO THIS CHAPTER:

1)

(This is not the official video of the song. The official video doesn't has subtitles. So if you want you can search with the name - Tere Sang Yaara Rustom.)

2)

(This song means a lot to me 😇. PS: I'm a Twilight Fan 😉😍)

Zack's POV

It was almost midnight but the party was still young. Everyone was having a good time dancing, boozing and doing whatever they wanted to do. My love was in my arms her face resting in my chest. We were dancing to the music that was being played.

"Guys you should get some sleep. You have a flight tomorrow at noon."

"Flight?"

Elina asked innocently as she was unaware of the plans I had made for her which got destroyed by my dearest Natalia.

"We are going to Fiji Island."

"What the.. Seriously?"

"Yes."

"Oh My God. I don't have my clothes packed."

"Don't worry honey. We've got things under control. Your bags are ready in your cabin. We bought plenty of new clothes for you Elina. You can leave the old ones here. We are going Scotland after this so we will take it along with us. You are going to join us there itself."

Natalia said happily.

"What? I'm not coming back here?"

"The Kingdom needs it's Queen."

I added.

"But my mom?"

"She is aware of everything. You will be coming back home after a month anyways. So it's okay."

"I don't like this. Leaving her all of a sudden. I didn't even get to spend some time with her."

"Babe. Its better you stay away from her. You are still not strong enough to control your thirst. You may end up killing her."

"You are right Zack."

"Go get some sleep guys."

Natalia said pushing us out of the hall.

Elina's POV

We were in our flight and for the first time being alone with Zack did not make me happy anymore. The sorrow of not seeing my mother for a month and fifteen days was too much to take in. I knew that she was going to be left alone now as my in laws were no more going be her neighbor. They were shifting back to Scotland to arrange the crowning ceremony which was going to be held the next day we reach there.

Our honeymoon trip was going to be of 15 days and Zack was super excited for it. I don't know why but today I was feeling the same way I had felt when my mom took me away from our house in Budapest. I had a feeling that something bad was going to happen. Crossing my finger I looked out of the window praying that I was just over thinking. I felt Zack's hand on mine as he heard my thoughts.

"Everything is going to be okay."

"I hope so."

Few hours later.

We had checked into out hotel room and we decided to spend the rest of the time sleeping. For some reason sleep felt the best way to escape my thoughts.

I was walking in my house in Budapest. I still had my wedding dress on. Roaming around in the house I reached a room door. Opening it I stepped in to see my dad sitting on a rocking chair reading a newspaper.

"Papa..!!"

I called him out not expecting him to listen to me.

Surprisingly he turned his gaze towards me and studied me for a while as he folded his newspaper and kept it aside.

"You should have not done this Ely."

"Papa.. You always wanted to see me in a wedding dress. See here I am! I am married to the best guy on this planet. He loves me so much papa."

Raising himself from the chair he walked towards me. Disappointment was clearly visible on his face.

"I warned you so many times."

"Warned me for what papa?"

He said nothing but kept on walking towards me until he was right in front of me. With one more look of disappointment his figure disappeared in the air.

"Papa..!"

I woke up covered in sweat. My eyes were watery.

"El.. What's wrong?"

"I'm sorry for waking you up."

"No no. Just tell me what happened."

"I saw a nightmare."

"Why can't I see it?"

"What can't you see?"

"Your nightmare."

"How can you see that?"

"I can by listening to your thoughts. But all I can feel is confusion. Something is blocking my vision to your thoughts."

"Its okay Zack. It was just a stupid nightmare."

Ignoring him I laid back on my bed pulling the sheets over me.

Dad did not want anyone else to know that he was showing up. I decided to find out the issue by myself.

************************************

Hello beautiful people.

Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Share if you liked this chapter.

Something is coming up 😉

Lots of Love - Karishma Yadav 😘😍