Baekhyun (EXO) pt. 1

Now playing, Lotto by EXO...

-----------------------------------------------

"Another win for me." Baekhyun says, smirking as his arms wrapped around the pile of money from the bid. 2 girls clung to his side, giggling and attempting to seduce him with exposed skin and compliments about his winning streak.

Then there was chatter behind him where the front door was. When he turned around, all eyes were on her. In a long wine colored dress, hair that reached over her chest and exposed back, lips colored with burgundy, her heels clicking on the hard carpeted ground as she makes her way to the bar just on the far right of him.

"B-Baekhyun ah! Why don't you bid more?" One of the clingy girls said, trying to distract him from the woman who is now crossing her long legs at the bar.

"Y-yeah! The bid is up to over seventy thousand, you'll win easily." The other girl wraps her arm around Baekhyun's shoulders as she whispers into his ear.

Baekhyun's turned his head back to the table, whiskey in his right hand with his fingers tapping the glass. He downs what was left of the whiskey and licked his lips before slamming the glass down and standing up, making the girls step away from him in shock.

He shoves his hands in his pant pockets and made his way over to the bar, biting his bottom lip at the sight of the woman's crossed legs moving slightly under the counter.

He seats himself in the stool next to her and glances at her after ordering himself another drink.

She doesn't look at him, instead she simply brings the champagne glass up to her lips and takes a sip. Baekhyun watches as the bubbling white champagne enter through her lips.

"You new around here?" Baekhyun asks, giving her a smile as he tilts his head to get a better look at her face.

She grins, but still doesn't look at him, "what's it to you? You trying to hit on me?" She says, using her middle finger to spin the champagne glass a little.

"Well is it working?" Baekhyun gives a slight laugh, but only smiles when she turned her head to him, finally showing him her beautiful face.

"I've seen you, Byun Baekhyun. I know you're not the type of guy that goes around with a puppy in one hand and a box of chocolates in the other. Stop faking."

" 'stop faking'?" He scoffs and looks away for a moment before locking his lust clouded eyes with hers, "then I'll be straightforward."

Baekhyun suddenly leans forward, sealing her lips with his. As she processes what was going on, the glass slips through her fingers and scatters into a hundred pieces while spilling the drink on her.

Baekhyun smirks before pulling away, "let's get you cleaned up hm?" He takes her hand while she's still dazed, and makes his way to the elevator. The elevator takes the two up to the second floor from the basement where the casino was.

Baekhyun holds her wrist tightly, making sure she doesn't run away. He drags her into a large room that was filled with expensive bedroom and decorative furnishings.

Baekhyun lets go of her hand to close the door behind them. The woman gazes around the room, astonished at the sight of it.

"Classy. I didn't think it would be fully furnished." She says, looking out the window that overlooked the lawn.

Baekhyun takes off his jacket, leaving him in a dark burgundy shirt that showed the top of his chest. He smirks, "well this is my chateau right? Don't I have the right to furnish my own home?" He throws his jacket on the couch, not far from the bed that was placed in the middle of the room.

Baekhyun put his hands on her waist and pressed his body against hers, placing kisses on her neck and smirking when he sees that she tilted her head a little to give him more access. But her hands remained at her stomach.

"I didn't think you'll need to furnish another chateau after having three." She says, before turning herself around to face him.

Her hands were on his shoulders as Baekhyun continued pressing their bodies against each other and kissing her neck, wanting to hear her say his name more.

"I should probably shower. I don't want the champagne to get sticky." She says, pulling away and walking to the small hallway behind the head of the bed, "this way?" She turns her head back and smirks before going inside the first door on the left while swaying her hips in the process.

Baekhyun scoffs at himself and ran his hand through his hair. He listens as the running water echoes throughout the room. He makes his way to the bathroom while licking his lips, imagining about what's waiting for him.

----------------------------------------------

There's a second part to this lol but only read it if you don't mind smut. Yes, it does continue directly from here. ;) Lotto is lit and the lines "Lipstick, Chateau burgundy color... White champagne bubbly shower" inspired me for this imagine.