Interview with JenniferRauch: The Writer of Warriors: Sounds of the Forest

Interview questions

Name:  

  Jennifer Y. Rauch

Age:

  16

Nick name:

  Jenny

1.     What is your pen name and why did you choose it?

       My pen name is my actual name because I suck at keeping secrets :P I did have one when I was in eighth grade, it was Natasha because I liked that name :)

2.     Do you have an editor to help you with writing?

      As much as I wish I did, no, not yet.

3.     Do you eat when you type your stories?

      Sometimes I do. But most of the time I don't.

4.     What is your inspiration in writing?

      A lot of things have inspired me, like Erin Hunters Warriors series and my friend Sasha when I was a third grader when we would just sit and write untill our parents called us in.

5.     Do you have a specific experience that you have written in your story that actually happened in real life?

     No, though some time I toss in bits and pieces of dreams I have had.

6.     How did you find wattpad?

      I found wattpad on my IPod when I searched 'books' :)

7.     What is your best asset?

       I really don't know...

8.     What comes in to your mind when you start a story?

      "How long do I want this book to be when it is finished?" "how many character points of view will I use?" and "what will I name them?"

9.     How do you find the strength to finish a story especially when you experience a writer’s block?

       What I do is I re-read everything I have written so far and edit out a few things or add in a few things, such as characters and major plot events.

10. What books are you reading?

      On WattPad I am reading dozens of books but the one that I read constantly because it always seems to have an update when I am on is Hawkclaws book Street Rats, and the book that I am reading off of wattpad is The Stand by Stephen King.

11. Who is your favorite writer in wattpad and why?

    That is a hard question... But I think its a tie between Firefang and Hawkclaw.

12. Who is your favorite writer outside wattpad?

      Stephen King or Erin Hunter

13. What story from wattpad do you like the most?

     The Hunter Becomes the Hunted, by Firefang