Interview with JewelsUniqueWriting: The Writer of Forbidden Taste

Name & Age?

My name is Jewels ( Last name is confidential , I just don't want people knowing yet) , and my age is going to be ominous also. I kinda like having a mysterious kind of feel. But anyone can feel free to guess if they like. 

When did you start writing?      

 started writing this year actually, and I instantly got drawn into the whole idea of creating a whole new world within a book. 

How did you find Wattpad?

I honestly don't remember how I found Wattpad... I think I just came across it while I was surfing the web. 

Who is your favourite author?

My favorite author has to be ...hmm...JR Ward. Her black dagger brotherhood series is so uniquely written, I could re-read that series over and over again and still never get bored from it. 

What is your favourite book?

So since my favorite author is JR Ward it only makes sense that one of her books has to be my favorite. It's just so hard to choose though, they are all great. But if it came down to it, I think my favorite one has to be Lover Eternal. 

What is the first book you have ever read?

Honestly it's really hard to remember the first book I ever read.  I have to think back to when I was little, I know I read a lot of Dr.Seuss books ,but that doesn't really count for a book now... When I think really hard, I think the very first chapter book that I ever read has to be Treasure Island. 

Where do you get ideas for your stories?

My ideas to my stories? Hmm... Well honestly they just kind of come to me naturally. Sometimes I will just day dream and other times they come to me when I'm sleeping. 

If you ever experienced writer's block, how do you get over it?

When a writers block comes along...gah, you just want to shot yourself ! (not literally) Ahah , it's very frustrating and happens to me rarely...thank god! Normally I have to write an entirely new story to get over it. 

Do you like reading or writing?

Do I like it? I absolutely LOVE reading and writing. It's a passion of mine, and whenever I get a good book I can't put it down until it's over. When I read I literally go off into my own little world and picture the whole scenario in my head. 

What's your favorite Wattpad story?

My favorite wattpad story has to be Impending Reprisals . But sadly the author took this book off to get published so it's not available to read any longer. But let's see... As of right now, I literally can't name off a favorite ...there are just too many. Especially like Whispers of Hope, Forgive & Forget, Forbidden Summer, and A modern love story. 

Who's your favourite Wattpad writer and why?

On Wattpad, my favorite author has to be between three writers; xanglesmomx , bnj2011, Jenna75. If I have to pick an ultimate favorite it would be xanglesmomx, only because she has this talent to capture me in all her work. I really recommend her as a Wattpad writer, and I can guarantee that anyone will love her stuff. 

Out of all of your stories(if applicable) which one did you enjoy writing the most?

Out of all my stories, the one I have enjoyed writing the most has to be Rising hunger. I put a lot of thought and emotion into writing that book so far and I can honestly say that I am happy with the outcome so far. 

Any hints on your upcoming work?

I don't think I have any hints on my upcoming work. All I can say is that Rising Hunger and Shivering from the Heat are series so there will be more books eventually . 

Any tips for those who want to follow in your footsteps?

My tips for those who wish to follow in my footsteps would be to just express yourself in your writing. In the beginning you might hate it, but all you can do is keep trying and editing until you get the final piece that you are looking for. I can guarantee it will pay off in the end. When I first started writing, I can truly say I hated my writing at first, but I had some people who pushed me to write more and got me to where I am now. Which isn't far...yet, but I am hoping like any writer out there that eventually I can create a book that is publishing material.

Do you have anything you would like to say to your fans or anyone reading this?

To all my fans who are reading this I would like to say thank you to everyone. You guys are truly amazing, each and everyone of you <3 If you guys didn't continue to push me or support me, I wouldn't be where I am now. And I am truly grateful to that. Honestly it's amazing how many people continue to ask me to upload and every single time I get shocked because the feeling is truly, utterly amazing to know that people actually enjoy reading your work. 

Are any of your characters based on real people?

Each of my characters is based on fictional characters in my head. None are based on real people. I find that sometimes it gets complicated if you base it on an actually person, I find that your writing will get very bias towards that character. 

What do you eat when you type(if you eat while typing)?

When I type, I usually do it late at night so I tend to never usually eat. But if I did I would probably have a chocolate chip cookie or chips ( yumm) 

Who's your inspiration?

As of right now, I don't have an inspiration.( I know that sounds bad... But I honestly just can't think of anyone) my writing just mainly comes from my heart and it's just so had to describe. Ahah , so I guess I am my own inspiration even though that sounds corny as heck. 

In the future, will you be looking into maybe getting your work published? If so, which story will it be and why that story in particular?

And in the future I am definitely going to look at publishing, of course after I edit and edit and edit my books over a hundred million times Ahah. The book I would strive the most to get published is Shivering from the Heat. It's one of my first stories that I ever wrote and it has so many emotions behind it I can't even explain. I was so surprised at myself for creating it and I would literally do a happy dance if somehow in the future it would get published. 

Any message for you fans?

And again, my message to everyone out there who is supporting me is that I can't thank you guys enough. I'm so speechless right now, it's hard to even comprehend that you guys do support me. But I love you guys for it<3 And I hope everyone continues to support me, it would mean the world to me.