Interview with YouHadMeAtHello: The Writer of Innocence

Her name is Julie and she's only 15 years old. She writes romance and teen fiction novels on wattpad. She has over 2000 votes and has almost 500 fans that are interested in her work.

Her two most responded works are Innocence (which is co-written with her friend Jenni [The-Realistic-Ending]) and & Tonight's The Night I'll Fall For You Again. Though in total, she has fourteen (fifteen including restricted chapters) works, all of them successful.

This is an interview with YouHadMeAtHello, who has been on wattpad since February 2011.

Me: When did you start writing?

Julie: I don't even know, as long as I can remember I've been writing. I was probably 6 or 7.

Me: Okay, so how did you find wattpad?

Julie: A friend on facebook posted a story from here, and I read it, and HAD to join.♥

Me: What is your favourite author? On wattpad or published.

Julie: Sarah Dessen. But Nicholas Sparks is a close second. Wattpad: Oh Gosh! My best friend, Jenni [The-realistic-ending] is REALLY good. Not just in writing, but in life, too. She's just so amazing, and her stories are so real, and she just is AMAZING. And a friend, Daniel, [Charmin'] is a GREAT poet. Best poet I've ever read, wattpad or published, he's amazing. And, one of my really great [if not best] friend, Casey [Casadilla17] is breathtaking. If you haven't read his stories, you need to...there is so much power into them, and they're realistic, and they aren't just love/vampire/humor/sex stories. They are about things that matter in life. Love, suicide, depression, happiness, hope, drunk driving. But I have to say my all time favorite wattpad writer is Kissmyoops3. Her name's Zoey, and I love her stories, basically all of them. And she's SUCH a sweetheart. I love her, I love them all. <3 And, once again, I over thought this & gave you WAY too much information. I'm sorry!

Me: No, it's no problem. I love your answer, and I'm not just saying that. ;D haha. Anyways, next question: Out of all of your stories you have written, what is your favourite?

Julie: Oh, Gosh. I couldn't pick. They're all different. I honestly couldn't tell you. Maybe Innocence, only because I'm writing it with Jenni [The-realistic-ending]. I don't know, I love them all.

Me: With so many stories written, I guess I could understand why. ;D

Where do you get your ideas for you stories? Is it just randomly or do you get inspiration from different things that has happened to you in life? Or something entirely different?

Julie: It's just kinda like things I live through, or see. Josh and Alexis' [I think I'm Falling For You] relationship is based entirely on a good friend of mine. It's just things I know about. Thought about. Have seen, or lived through <3 I feel like everything can be a story, you just have to know how to make it good. I'm still learning that.

Me: That is very inspirational...speaking of inspirations. Who inspires you?

Julie: Uh, family, friends? I don't know. Casey, Jenni, Zoey, my little cousins. Oh, I love them to death. Um, Taylor Swift, Daughtry, music in general. Everything is inspirational, you just have to look at it the right way.

Me: That is very true.

So after looking through your works (again and again, I must add ;D) I see that Innocence has the most response from your readers, along with &Tonight's the night I'll fall for you againcoming second.