Interview with Kenshima15: The Writer of Kill Them All

Copyright © 2011 Wattpad's Corner

For our first featured writer in Wattpad's Corner, let me introduce to you Kenshima15. He is sixteen years old and from Chicago, Illinois.

Tell me about your book "Kill Them All".

Well, I tried to, like, make a book that isn't really predictable . . . how'd you know it was Kill Them All?

Interviewer: I'm on your Wattpad profile too . . .

Oh! Lol! I'm stupid!

Interviewer: Haha continue . . .

Well, the evolved humans have certain traits normal people don't, if you're familiar with super hero movies and comics but it’s nothing like that.

Where did you get the idea of this story?

My Idea came from loads of different places. But I'd say it sprung out mostly from the movie WANTED.

So what do you do when you're not on Wattpad?

Playing video games, drawing comics of my books and making book trailers. I made a book trailer of Kill Them All: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7Mvr_R93A8

Are you still studying? If yes, where?

No, I wasn't. Right now I’m on my holidays, so I'm free.

Do you have a girlfriend?

 I used to.

Now let's talk about "I am the Beast", what is it all about just to let the readers know about it.

 That's a book I've grown with two brothers who choose different paths. Two brothers who are born with mystical beasts sealed in them are both separated in a struggle . . .

Have you ever experienced anything that is similar to what you have written?

Well, growing up, I had friends who were older than me like I was six and they could be ten or thirteen. We'd dare ourselves to go look for troubles with more older kids and adults well . . . we had to be chosen. So it’s more like that in my Kill Them All book nature . . . choosing the first set of evolved humans to battle its own mistakes . . . which is the bad human with powers.

I've notice that your also into anime can you share some stuff of why you like them?

I think they're brilliant . . . and it’s one of the best arts I’ve ever seen. I love everything about Asia . . . the cultures, the landscapes, the skills, the girls . . .

Interviewer: Aw thanks . . . I'm Asian . . . hahaha.

That why we're going along so well!!!

Since you like Asia have you visited any Asian country?

No . . . But I’d really love to

How did you find out about Wattpad?

Well, my friend was talking about a Fanfic Harry Potter book so I asked where he got it coz it sounded good. He told me Wattpad and BAM! I found it!

So what is your message to all your fans out there?

Never let anyone tell you you’re not good at what you do, that's your choice to make.