Interview With SamRider

She's an author of some amazing stories and one of the few people to write a fan-fic about Gregor The Overlander series. She loves making covers for everyone (and I must say she is amazing at it!) and she's an awesome friend, if you need someone to talk to. She's always open to meeting and making new friends. Everyone; I have one of the best opportunities I could as for; Introducing and interviewing SamRider!

Me: So when did you start writing?

Sammi: Erm... let's see.... four-ish years ago? Somethin' like that :)

Me: Okay, so how did you find wattpad?

Sammi: Well, it's quite a cute story. So I had this computer class, and it was very boring. So I started talking to this girl next to me. and it was insanely fun. Because the class was filled with dumb-butt kids, we had the highest grades in the class, so we fooled around A LOT, and I told her I liked writing. She did too and introduced me to Wattpad. Tah-dah!!!

Me: That is a cute story ;D haha So what is your favourite story? Whether on wattpad or published?

Sammi: HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Always and forever! xD

Me: Hahahahaha, xD Okay, what if your favourite story in your works (on wattpad)?

Sammi: My works? The Brain Project. I think it's really cool (not to toot my own horn or anything) xD

Me: Tell us a little about The Brain Project; for those who haven't read it yet.

Sammi: It's about a girl named River, and it's set in the year 4237. In the future, everyone takes a certain type of medication that enhances the neurons in your brain to speed up thoughts and enhance functions and capacity, as well as memory. However, the meds also influence decisions. By having every person take these meds, a lot of problems have been solved. But like any medication, it also creates many problems. Ailer, a boy in River's year, starts showing her how the effect of the medication helps the government control its citizens. Ailer shows her how she lives in a dystopian society, and they start an unauthorized Brain Project to discover and uncover the truth behind the lies.

Me: Who is your most favourite character you have written about?

Sammi: My favourite characters in MY stories? Probably...well, I know this is going to sound creepy but as much as I LOVE my main protagonists, my villains take the cake :) A creepy, futuristic woman trying to control the minds of every human being and a psychopathic murderer who thinks he has every right to kill. Intense. Haha. BRB

Me: I don't find that creepy at all. Without the bad guys, all stories would be boring xD And okay ;D

Sammi: I'm back for four minutes, then I have to go get my food from the microwave ;D I hope it doesn't burn... Yesterday, I was at mosque and me and my friends were trying to melt chocolate...We burned it, the bowl melted, and the whole freaking place smelled HORRIBLE :) BRB again ;D

Me: Lmao, I've tried that before. I did the same exact thing xD Okay, next question for when you get back from your microwave run xD So do you have any writing habits?

Sammi: Bad ones. Like not writing anything for weeks on end because I'm freaking LAZY. But other than that, um... Mostly 3rd person, everything HAS to have action, and slow suspense, I guess?

Me: So who is your inspiration?

Sammi: Who? I don't know. What? I don't know that either. I think the "who" is probably the need to please, to be made proud. To have somebody truthfully say "I loved this, and this changed my life". To dream of someone telling me that is my inspiration. That I don't write an idea I might implode. Either works.

Me: Very true. I think that's every writer's inspiration truly xD Next question...

Sammi: Thanks, I like answering questions. This is fun!! :)

Me: Okay...are you ready for this question....

Sammi: Yes'm!

Me: Okay.

What.

Are.

You.

Eating.

Right.

Now?

Sammi: FOUR CHEESE MANICOTTI!!!! It's delicious! xD

Me: :O YUUMMMY xD

Sammi: That was one epic question. xD

Me: Yes, yes it was. Okay, we're getting WAY off topic now. Okay, next question; Armadillos or cats? xD

Sammi: http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSO6onSynRFzZcU4MjFHSBILKKF9oE_sm3KahfuDqhsiWFIbtoU (Link is in comments below)

Funny cat picture!

Me: So, I'm guessing cats?

Sammi: Picture has graphic language....and YESS!!!

Me: Haha, okay. xD So volleyball or soccer? ;D

Sammi: SOCCER!! I played once upon a time, but then they had no team anymore :( BUT it was fun and my team won!! MWAHAHAHA!!! And my dad used to play :)

Me: Amazing answers my dear xD

Sammi: Thanks, love.

Me: Okay, really back to the interview now! Do you have anything you want to say to fans or others that may be reading this?

Sammi: Uh....Thanks for being my friends, thanks for putting up with me ;D Thanks for being cool people I can talk to, and thanks for giving me help and advice, and...Thanks!!! Ya'll are great friends <3 AND if you haven't talked to me yet, you better do it, because I want more friends xD DO IT. Haha, thanks :)

Me: Hahahaha, xD YES...you're an amazing person...that doesn't go on wattpad enough.

Sammi: DUDE! Everytime I get on the computer I'm on here!!!

Me: Okay, okay, back to the questions xD Cooking or eating?

Sammi: EATING!! I loveeeeee food! I always say the best thing to spend your money on is FOOD!! As soon as I get my first pay check EVER, the first thing I'm buying is a BIGGGGG cookie!!!!!!! Because cookies take too much time to make. Bleecch. You know, I eat so much junk, but I'm still in the lower percentage of weight, and  I hardly ever gain weight....

Me: Mmm, Fudgicicles. I have some in my freezer right now. And if you ever start acting like a weight freak, I'll....EAT YOU!

Sammi: I LOVE FUDGICICLES!!! Man, I haven't eaten one of those in forever. And...DON'T EAT ME!! WE CAN SHARE THE FUDGICICLES!!!!

Me: Okay, okay. And I'll mail them to you. OKAY SO ARE YOU READY FOR THIS EPICNESS OF A QUESTION???

Sammi: YES MA'AM!!

Me: If someone paid you a million dollars, would you eat 6 armadillos?????

Sammi: One million dollars....six armadillos...dead? Cooked? HELL YEAH!

Me: HAHA, you are the first person to ever say that....I love you :D haha xD

Sammi: Really dude? Cooked armadillo is real food. You put a little salt on it and you're all good!

Me: I know, but you answer is in the top two for that question xD

Sammi: Haha, I'm special :) And a little strange.... xD But right now, I'm flat broke, so I'll do anything xD

Me: Hahahaha, okay xD And so thanks for letting me interview you!

Sammi: You are so very welcome, because it was quite fun! xD haha!!!

This interview was conducted by Amber (congbaide on wattpad).