Interview With RawrIsDinoLove: The Writer of The Feelings Within

What is your pen name and why did you choose it? 

RawrIsDinoLove.  I choose it randomly. I love; love (kind of), dinosaurs, and saying Rawr. And Rawr means Love, so...it was perfect. xD I am totally joking. It was random. ;D

Do you have an editor to help you with writing?

I do not. I kind of prefer it that way. I’m sure you understand? xD 

Do you eat when you type your stories?

...I eat before. Or after. xD

What is your inspiration in writing? 

Music, my life, T.V., books, movies, the usual stuff. I’m sure plenty of people agree with me. It’s like I told my mom today, I have to have something to have an idea from. 

Do you have a specific experience that you have written in your story that actually happened in real life?

Hm.. *thinks* I’m not sure. Maybe one? 

How did you find Wattpad?

I think I was searching for stories to read in Google, and this came up.

What is your best asset? 

Asset? o.o Uh, you mean like... *thinks; goes to dictionary.reference.com* Oh! I feel stupid now . *cries* Oh well. I like to think that I have a good personality?  I like my eyes...and my smile. 

What comes in to your mind when you start a story? 

How the hell can I finish this? Honest to God, it does.

How do you find the strength to finish a story especially when you experience a writer’s block? 

Well, considering that I’ve never finished a full story, unless you count my story “Winter Wonderland”, I don’t know . 

What books are you reading? 

I just finished, This Lullaby, The Juliet Club, and Elixir. All amazing books. I’m about to start uh... I’ll let you guys know later. ;D

Who is your favorite writer in Wattpad and why? 

I think that my all-time favorite writer, since I joined, is XxSkater2Girl16xX. She has amazing stories. Then there’s TheFlamingPopsicle, and dancer22745. Who, by the way, is interviewing me . You know, right now. ;D

Who is your favorite writer outside Wattpad? 

Sarah Dessen, Nicholas Sparks, and many, many others.

What story from wattpad do you like the most?

This is difficult. D: Why put so much pressure on me? :’( Well.... um... *runs away*

If given a chance, what publishing company would you like to work with when you publish your book?

To be honest, I haven’t thought about it. It’s never really been my goal to have anything published.

What do you expect from yourself as a writer?

Just to get shizz done. xD

Have you ever thought of giving up writing?

Multiple times. Then I think of my friends-on wattpad of course. 

What genre is the most suited for you and why?