Interview with MusicIsMySoul: The Writer of Sirius Love: Prisoner Of Mine

Name & Age?

Stephanie, Too Old >.<

When did you start writing?

 I started writing when I was about eight or nine but it only became something I was obsessed with when I started High school. :) How did you find Wattpad? Through a friend of mine , Mizzfizz_ :) She's awesome =D

Who is your favourite author?

 I have hundreds of writers that I look up to , I mean the obvious ones like J.K Rowling, Stephenie Meyer, Derek Landy, Kirsten Cast..they are all great, but then again I think older authors are just as inspiring as the ones today :) Basically anyone with a published book I know its hard to do so well done :D

What is your favourite book?

 I cant choose there's just so many especially since I've been introduced to all the great stories that are posted on here everyday =]

What is the first book you have ever read?

 I think it was the Mr men lol :) Gotta love those little people :)

Where do you get ideas for your stories?

 I get my ideas for my stories from the strangest places, literally once an idea hit me in the middle of an exam then for the whole hour all I could think about was this novel i'd invented in my head lol :) But I get inspiration from the people and places around me as well not only that but music really helps me :)

If you ever experienced writer's block, how do you get over it?

Who hasn't experienced writers block? Its every writers worst nightmare when 30 seconds ago the ideas were literally falling out your ears then BAM you go to write then and they decide to play hide and seek. Its awful. The best way to get over it, for me personally, is to walk away from it, like if your stuck then come away from the story and give yourself time to think cos the longer you stare at a blank page the more frustrated you will get.

 Do you like reading or writing?

 I love them both :)

What's your favourite Wattpad story?

Again there are so many but I recommend trying some of the Undiscovered Gems, there is some really good work in there that don't get the attention it deserves :)

Who's your favourite Wattpad writer and why?

 XxCookiesandMilkxX, Beyond-It-All, Mizzfizz and Paranoia, because they are all amazing people, I don't have favourites just because of their writing, but by how well I get on with them and I can honestly say all of them are amazing people :)

Out of all of your stories(if applicable) which one did you enjoy writing the most?

Definitely "Please Sir, May I Have Some More." Just because the response was so positive, and people were soapy to be reading my work :) Although I have just started a new one which I hope will do just as well :)

Any hints on your upcoming work?

 I am writing a fan fiction at the moment, now I know alot of people don't like fan fiction but I thin if the story line is unique enough to keep an audience interested, why not go for it? :) Im also staring work on my new Romantic Novel, its a brand new Idea and I hope you all enjoy it when its realised :)

Any tips for those who want to follow in your footsteps?

 Yes! :) Believe in your writing! Trust your ability, take constructive criticism but stand up for what you like as well, just because one critique says that you need to make the heroine/hero different doesn't mean you have to do it! Remember its your character! :) Finally under an circumstances don't feel pressured into writing, if you try and force the words onto the page they will all come out wrong. Trust me :)

Do you have anything you would like to say to your fans or anyone reading this?

To my fans, I Love you all, honestly thanks for following my work this far I owe you all a massive thank you! :) Your all fantastic :)

Are any of your characters based on real people?

Yes, but I cant say which ones :)

Who's your favourite character out of your stories?

Oh at the moment...probably Lucas from 'Infected Kiss', his attitude is so...I don't know... rude and arrogant that it sort of makes you want to see what he does next just because he's so outrageous.

What do you eat when you type(if you eat while typing)?

 I never eat while I type :O Lol I just drink coffee and caffeine filled drinks to keep my going, lol theres nothing worse than having loads of ideas and not getting them down on time.

Who's your inspiration?

Everyone who has had faith in my work from day one, and everyone who I know has had to work their way to the top but haven't given up.

In the future, will you be looking into maybe getting your work published? If so, which story will it be and why that story in particular? 

I hope to publish when i'm older, its my ultimate dream to see my names on a book shelf, I don't care what book, I took the time to write each ad every one of them so to me they are all just as good as each other :) I would publish which ever one people wanted to read :)