Interview with ImRANDOMX

Interview questions Name: Megan 

Age: 16

Nick name: Chris

1.     What is your pen name and why did you choose it? I don't necessarily have a "Pen Name", I mean, my username "ImRANDOMx" was made in a hurry. And, I'm random.

2.     Do you have an editor to help you with writing? No, I try and write without making mistakes. When I'm really tired, I just give up, because I refuse to post something that has bad grammar.

3.     Do you eat when you type your stories? Actually, no. I do sometimes tend to sip on a drink or something, but after spilling coffee on my laptop, I've been really careful.

4.     What is your inspiration in writing? My sister. She is the world to me, and she sparked the idea of "Growing."

5.     Do you have a specific experience that you have written in your story that actually happened in real life? I've been to a football game with my sister before, and it was chaotic. She was all over the place. I had to include that in the story, because it was true! 

6.     How did you find wattpad? Believe it or not, I found it in the app store on iTunes. I was looking for free ebooks to read, and the little orange W came up. Of course I downloaded it! 7.     What is your best asset? People say I'm really weird, so I guess that's it. I don't really have much to go on.

8.     What comes in to your mind when you start a story? I come up with story ideas in the weirdest places. Usually I'd be thinking of something, and then I'd drift off on a tangent in my head, and then bam! Story! 

9.     How do you find the strength to finish a story especially when you experience a writer’s block? I scream at myself, saying how much of a failure I am, and how many people are probably dying waiting for the next chapter. (Okay, maybe that was a little bit drastic.) In reality, I just move away from the computer and do something else. Eventually, it gets done.

10. What books are you reading? The Hunger Games. The movie is coming out, and I'm so excited!

11. Who is your favorite writer in wattpad and why? jules130 and AlwaysAly are tied. Jules has the best consistent writing, but I also enjoy AlwaysAly's older works.

12. Who is your favorite writer outside wattpad? This is a toughie. I'd say Becca Fitzpatrick, and her Hush, Hush saga have been quite addicting.

13. What story from wattpad do you like the most? Rock Prodigy by jules130. It's amazing!

14. If given a chance, what publishing company would you like to work with when you publish your book? Any that will take me!

15. What do you expect from yourself as a writer? I want to know there are people out there reading and ENJOYING my books. It doesn't make sense writing when nobody is enjoying it, including yourself.

16. Have you ever thought of giving up writing? No, I've thought of giving up stories, but never writing. I feel like it's something I'd do during my free time.

17. What genre is the most suited for you and why? Humor, because that's the category of my life. Fantasy is really cool, and I love reading Fantasy books, but the Humor is my thing.