Interview with Vampiregirl223

Name & Age

Well, my name is Zoe and I am actually 13

When did you start writing?

I started writing when I was about eleven. 

Who is your favourite author?

y favorite Author is Suzanne Collins

What is your favourite book?

My favorite book is the hunger games.

What is the first book you have ever read?

The first real book i ever read was the chronicles of narnia series.

Where do you get ideas for your stories?

I get most of my ideas for stories from songs and things that i see happening around me.

 If you ever experienced writer's block, how do you get over it?

i experience writers block alot and I usually get rid of it by reading something or just taking a break from the story for a while. I really love both reading and writing alot and I spend most of my time doing both. 

 What's your favourite Wattpad

story?

My favorite wattpad story is changing the future, a twilight fanfiction. 

 Who's your favourite Wattpad writer and why?

One of my favorite wattpad writers is ExtractsOfLife because i just like her writing style and she is just creative with her stories.

 Out of all of your stories(if applicable) which one did you enjoy writing the most? 

Well out of all the stories I enjoyed writing the most was probably the immortals. 

It was my first project and even though it wasn't my most successful story it was fun to write and a lot of the characters were inspired by my real friends.  

 Any hints on your upcoming work?

Well I don't know if am going to start any other projects but i am considering posting a story called Wicked and its about witches.

 Any tips for those who want to follow in your footsteps?

If any one wants to follow in my footsteps just enjoy what your doing and try not to write something that is forced. Chances are it won't be good if its forced. as for anything to say i am at a loss for words. When I saw that i could get and interview I was so excited.

 Do you have anything you would like to say to your fans or anyone reading this?

 Are any of your characters based on real people?

.Alot of my characters are based on real people such as Lakin from the immortals and alot of other characters.

 Who's your favourite character out of your stories?

My favorite character is Nereida from the academy.

 What do you eat when you type(if you eat while typing)? 

Well, I don't eat while typing because my parents would KILL me if i got anything on my laptop. 

 Who's your inspiration?

My inspiration would probably be J.K. Rowling because she is so talented and her work is so detailed to where she created this whole world

 In the future, will you be looking into maybe getting your work published? If so, which story will it be and why that story in particular?

 in the future I am planning on publishing the immortals.I just posted a sneak peek of it on here to see if people liked it an I am almost done with writing it. 

Finally, what is your message to all the people that have read and supported your stories?

Thank you to everyone who has supported me. It means alot

Now for the teamdamonalltheway questions! 

The thing that inspired the academy was a dream that I had and a role play on the twilight saga 

website that me and my friend made up:) 

In my free time i read, play video games, draw, and just hang out 

outside. 

Well, the thing that inspired the immortals were alot of normal things from my life and a 

few things that I made up. Hope i answered all your questions!

This interview was conducted by Charis Leones (ayatcharis on wattpad) ... enjoy!!