Interview with Be_Loved_Forever

Name & Age:

 Hannnah Chaise and I'm 13 years old.

When did you start writing? 

I started writing when I was 7. My first story was 'Little Dog on the Road.'

How did you find Wattpad?

I actually found it from their app.

Who is your favorite author?

My favorite author would have to be Dr.Suess. No, Just kidding. (: I don't know, I guess probably Wilson Rawls.

What is your favourite book?

My favorite book is Where the Red Fern Grows by Wilson Rawls.

What is the first book you have ever read?

Oh Goodness, I have no idea, I'd probably have to say the 1st real book I read was Little Women.

Where do you get ideas for your stories?

I get my ideas from life experiences, It could be a story based on my memories, or something me and my friends had done, stretched out into this 30 chapter book.

If you ever experienced writer's block, how do you get over it?

I usually listen to music, read, and believe it or not, I sit on my bed with my head hanging off upside down. It always works, Dont ask why though, I have no idea. xD

Do you like reading or writing?

I probably like writing more, but the two go hand-in-hand, without reading i wouldn't know how to phrase my sentences, or my inspiration.

What's your favourite Wattpad story?

It all started at a meet and greet, By Simplee.

Who's your favourite Wattpad writer and why?

My_Mood_Reflects Shes a personal friend, and she has amazing stories on her wall.

Out of all of your stories(if applicable) which one did you enjoy writing the most?

Probably He's Cheating on Me... It's based on real events that happened to me 99% of the time when your reading the book, it had actually happened.

Any hints on your upcoming work?

Yes. Im working on a 40 chapter book that will be released if I get 100 fans. (:

Any tips for those who want to follow in your footsteps?

Always believe in yourself, A couple of weeks ago I was going to delete, the people started fanning me, and I realized, Never quit.

Do you have anything you would like to say to your fans or anyone reading this?

Um... Just be yourself, and write what you want to write. No matter if someone doesn't like it, It's your book, and if you like it, Thats all that really matters.

Are any of your characters based on real people?

Yes. In my book He's Cheating on Me, Emily is me(: Haha, and Claire is my other friend Erin. May is my friend Bria (Be_Loved_Forever) And a couple of them are close-friends also.

Who's your favourite character out of your stories?

Hmmhh... My favorite character would have to be Emily out of He's Cheating on me... She's everything I would want to be, Blonde (which I am) But so spontaneous and adventurous, She's also really kind, and bubbly. 

What is your worst and best writing habit?

My worst habit is putting 'u' and 'ur' in my books. My best habit is probably Capitalization.

Who's your inspiration, if you have one?

My inspiration is Maili Anne She started has a 1 chapter book, and in 3 months of her book being on wattpad she scored a publisher. Amazing. I look up to her a lot.

In the future, will you be looking into maybe getting your work published?

If so, which story will it be and why that story in particular? Yes. I am looking to get my book published, as much as I go on, and on about He's Cheating on Me you would think that. But actually no, I'm trying to get Sugar Lips published, It's just a book I can see on shelves at book stores.

If you had a choice to eat 18 armadillos, would you for a million dollars? Um... I don't know. Armadillos are so cute! I don't think I could have the heart too...

If you had a choice to be pushed off a mountain or trip, which would you choose? Trip, It may be embarrassing at the moment, But you can't die from tripping! =P

Thanks for taking the time to answer these questions! (:

Thank you for even giving me the opportunity to have an interview with you!

This interview was conducted by Amber (congbaide on wattpad)