Interview with Finesse

Name & Age? Jewl ; 18

When did you start writing? I loved writing ever since I was little, but I started writing seriously about four years ago.

How did you find Wattpad? I google searched 'free teen fiction' in search of good stories to read.

Who is your favourite author? Ernest Hemingway

What is your favourite book? The Old Man and The Sea

What is the first book you have ever read? :3 I have no clue

Where do you get ideas for your stories? Sometimes from my dreams or little ideas that I see in pictures.

If you ever experienced writer's block, how do you get over it? Oh yea... I just try to take a day or two and clear my mind, trying not to think about writing. When I sit down to write with a clear mind, I find it so much easier.

Do you like reading or writing? I love reading and writing. Reading is like a necessity to me and I have a habit of writing all my ideas whether or not I'm going to turn them into a story.

What's your favourite Wattpad story? Actually the story I'm reading now, Aces Are Wild by conleyswifey

Who's your favourite Wattpad writer and why? That would have to be Thundersun. His poetry is unbelievable and breathtaking.

Out of all of your stories(if applicable) which one did you enjoy writing the most? Hmm... Bound At Heart (Book I)

Any hints on your upcoming work? I think it's safe to say that I'll be writing about some controversial topics ;)

Any tips for those who want to follow in your footsteps? Just do it! There is always someone out there that will like your work and appreciate your creativity.

Do you have anything you would like to say to your fans or anyone reading this? I LOVE YOU!!!! I say this all the time, but it's 100% true that I continue to write and upload on Wattpad because of my fans and who reads my stories.

Are any of your characters based on real people? Notthat I know of. I'm sure someone's had a similar life story to one of my characters, but none are based on someone intentionally.

Who's your favourite character out of your stories? I would have to say Emily from Bound At Heart. She's got a spicy hunk of a mate and although her life seems like it's pretty crazy right now, she's gonna have a pretty darn good life. I'm jealous.

Do you have any writing habits? (Good and bad)? I've noticed that whenever I've tried to write in third person, I forget and unknowingly go back to writing in first person (which I'm used to). I end up giving up and writing another story in first person. As far as good habits... I can't think of any, but I hope my readers notice them :)

Who's your inspiration? My inspiration would be any author that I've come across. I always try to take something good from their works and apply it to myself and see how I can improve and make my own writing and techniques unique.

In the future, will you be looking into maybe getting your work published? If so, which story will it be and why that story in particular? I don't think so. Although I love writing, I know it's just a hobby of mine that wouldn't make a good career choice for me.

If you had the choice to 7 cooked armadillos for a million dollars, would you? If we're talking about eating the armadillos... HECK YEA! I'm actually kind of hungry right now....

Would you rather trip off a mountain or be pushed off of one? Pushed off. I don't want to be known as the idiot that tripped off a mountain and fell thousands of feet to her death.

xD

Thanks for taking your time answering these questions Finesse! (:

This interview was conducted by Amber (congbaide on wattpad)