Interview with Amber-Jae

Amber Jae is one of my best friends in real life :) I've known her for I think most of High School, and is one of my most trustworthy friends :) Even though she doesnt have Wattpad ... yet. Now, heres my beautiful friends interview :)

Name & Age

Amber Jae Warby, 14

When Did You Start Writing?

Started writing when I was like 10 cause I had a mad imagination ...

Who Is Your Favourite Author?

Umm ... Idk, have heaps of favs!!

What Is Your Favourite Book?

Have to many favourite books!

What is the first book you ever read?

ummm ... I think the first book I ever read myself was the hungry catapillaz?

Where do you get ideas for your stories?

Well ... Its hard to explain, I guess they just pop into my head!

If you ever experienced writer's block, how do you get over it?

 I get over writers block by listening to a bit of music and forgetting about it then I go back to what I'm writing, its normally gone by then ...

Do you like reading or writing?

I like both reading and writing ... I like both!

Out of all of your stories(if applicable) which one did you enjoy writing the most?

The Mikina and The Mortali, my 2 fav books cause they are kinda based on me :)

Any hints on your upcoming work?

Lots of fantasy, vampires spirits and ghosts!

Any tips for those who want to follow in your footsteps?

Well have an opened mind, think about whether writing is the thing for you, cause if you dont it can be really frustrating ... And when you get writers block, even the best get it so, find a way to pass it.

Do you have anything you would like to say to your fans or anyone reading this?

Well ... All i can really say is well ... I am a loud person and that usually comes out in my books ... But i am quite until i get use to u ...

Are any of your characters based on real people?

Well some characters are ... But not naming names!!

Who's your favourite character out of your stories?

In the Mikina ... Probably KIATA ... cause she is heaps like me ...

And in The Mortali probably Kye cause well ... He is like the guy i would want to be friends with ... The kind of guys that i use to chill with ...

What do you eat when you type (if you eat while typing)?

Well i don't normally eat when i'm typing so ... ?

Who's your inspiration?

Its not who is my inspiration its what ... Its pretty much well ... My imagination ...

In the future, will you be looking into maybe getting your work published? If so, which story will it be and why that story in particular?

Well yea, i would love to get my books published, and probably both the books i'm writing because personally i think they are both very good ...

Well, now you know some things about the awesome Amber Jae :D

-Interview By Holley (My First :D :D)-