Interview with DavRipMeApart

Interview questions

Name: David Alexon

Age:19 years old

Nick name: Most people call me Dav.

1.     What is your pen name and why did you choose it?

DavRipMeApart, because I love ripping someone apart..haha! Just joking, actually I don’t know why, but it sounds cool to me.

2.     Do you have an editor to help you with writing?

I wish I had, but no, not yet.

3.     Do you eat when you type your stories?

Sometimes, I do, I tend to sip on a drink while writing, but most of the time I don’t.

4.     What is your inspiration in writing?

Mostly I get my inspiration from other books, and as well by listening to music or by things on tv. But the first book I wrote just came out from nowhere, I guess. Books are a big part of my life, so of course they’re going to inspire and affect my writing.

5.     Do you have a specific experience that you have written in your story that actually happened in real life?

No, I usually daydream and if there’s any interesting scene pops out in my head. I will try to base the entire story on it.

6.     How did you find wattpad?

I searched an apps on my iPhone, about books, then the first thing that popped was Wattpad. It totally caught my attention.

7.     What is your best asset?

I really don’t know ,to be honest….

8.     What comes in to your mind when you start a story?

The first thing that comes to my mind will always be the title of the story. And as well I have to write lists of the casts for my story, because I often forgot their names.

9.     How do you find the strength to finish a story especially when you experience a writer’s block?

Usually, I spent my time away from my computer, hangout with friend, do some other necessary things apart from writing. But mostly my fans give me the strength and support to work on.

10. What books are you reading?

For now, I’m reading The Rogue by Trudi Canavan, It was really an awesome book.

11. Who is your favorite writer in wattpad and why?

Hah, Well, that’s kinda hard to say, there’s so many! Well, I think one of them definitely my good friend @AlexClight, he’s such an awesome writer.

12. Who is your favorite writer outside wattpad?

Cinda Williams Chima, She has the best book that I’ve ever read in my life yet, so far.

13. What story from wattpad do you like the most?

I recently read a story called “Conduit” by @Hope-Adon, It was really an awesome story, most original well-written story that I’ve ever read in Wattpad so far.

14. If given a chance, what publishing company would you like to work with when you publish your book?

I haven’t thought about it yet, but if there’s a chance, then I think Orbit would be a good choice.