Interview With SaachiJainJaiwal

Name and Age?

Saachi Jain Jaiswal, 16 years old.

When did you first start writing?

I started writing when I was 12 years old.

How did you find wattpad?

One of my friends told me about it and since then I haven't been able to let go of it ;)

Who is your favourite author?

I love Jeffery Archer, Dan Brown, Robert Ludlum, Sidney Sheldon, Richelle Mead and lots more!!

What is your favourite book?

Favourite book will have to be A prisoner of Birth! It's just awesome!!!

What is the first book you have ever read?

The First book I ever read was the Naughties girl. I must be in the 6th standard then.

Where do you get your ideas for your stories?

Well, I actually don't sit and think about my stories, they just come to me naturally.

If you have ever experienced writer's block, how did you get over it?

I usually get over my writer's block soon, but this time my mind is completely blank and I am having problems in writing!

Do you prefer writing or reading?

Both, They are something that complete me as a person as I love doing both of them.

What is your favourite wattpad story?

Well, It's hard to say what my favourite story on wattpad is as I love so many of them. Why don't you just check my library :p

Out of all of your stories, what did you enjoy writing the most?

I used to write a story called ' The Untouched Bride '. I used to love writing that story. It is now published so I couldn't continue it here. But I had the best time of my life, writing that story.

Any hints on upcoming works?

lol! I wish, but at the moment I am looking forward to completing the stories that I have.

Any tips for anyone that might want to follow in your footsteps?

Well all I can say to those who want to follow my footsteps will be that just let your imagination run wild. Don't try and stop it otherwise you will never be a good writer :)

Do you have anything you would like to say to any of your fans or someone that might be reading this?

I just want to say that I love you guys so much and it is all because of your support that I am where I am today! SO thank you for everything and I will always be so glad that I had YOU GUYS as my fans.

Are any of your characters based on real people?

Yes, all my character's are based on either my friends, families, enemies and even myself.

What do you eat when you are writing if you do? (lol)

Lol! I can never eat while I write, it just too distracting :p

Who or what is your inspiration?

My parents, grandparents and brothers :)

In the future, do you wish to get published?

Lol! I do and the best part is that I am already :D :D

*** Random Questions ***

If someone were to threaten to eat you, what would you say to them or do?

I would tell them that I am tastier than chocolate ;)

If someone paid you a million dollars would you eat eight armadillos?

No way, I would never eat them.

Do you like Rubik cubes?

Nope, but I can try... :p

This interview was conducted by Amber (congbaide on wattpad)