Interview with writerbookie15

Name & Age

Lola and fifteen ;)

When did you start writing?

When I was six. No seven. BAH, it was six. Hahah.

How did you find Wattpad?

People wouldn't stop going on about it on Quizilla. So I'm like "Lemme check it out to see what's all the bub about." ;)

Who is your favourite author?

Nicholas Sparks.

What is your favourite book?

A Walk To Remember by Nicholas Sparks.

What is the first book you have ever read?

Uhm...The ABC Book in Kindergarten. ;D

Where do you get ideas for your stories?

My Head...

 If you ever experienced writer's block, how do you get over it?

Listening to Music and watching a movie. :)

 Do you like reading or writing?

Both <3

 What's your favourite Wattpad

story?

So many to choose from! The authors I fanned have brilliant stories so all of those. I don't do favorites with stories. Haha. 

 Who's your favourite Wattpad writer and why?

Geez I have SO many! Lemme narrow it down. xWinglessx, dream31on, ElegantAngel, Aubie_Noelle. My top 4. :)

 Out of all of your stories(if applicable) which one did you enjoy writing the most?

Right now, At First Sight. 

 Any hints on your upcoming work?

Eh, just started a new one so yeah. I guess that one is new and maybe some more in the future. Inspired by my favorite movie. ;)

 Any tips for those who want to follow in your footsteps?

Never doubt your writing, it's the best you've got which should be good enough for others. <3

 Do you have anything you would like to say to your fans or anyone reading this?

Hmm....I LOVE YOU! ;] & You guys are the reason I write, even if I don't know you, thanks for reading this!

 Are any of your characters based on real people?

Yeah. Some & not others. :)

 Who's your favourite character out of your stories?

Either Chloe from A Gentle Touch; Tyra from Tyson and Tyra OR Alice from At First Sight.

 What do you eat when you type(if you eat while typing)?

Nothing, too complicated doing that for me.

 Who's your inspiration?

Um..from my family...my older sister & mom. And just out in the real world, Nicholas Sparks & Sarah Dessen.

 In the future, will you be looking into maybe getting your work published? If so, which story will it be and why that story in particular?

Maybe. And Fighting The Heart. It's well-written according to the people reading. :)

Finally, what is your message to all the people that have read and supported your stories? 

You're the reason I haven't given up on my writing, and each fan gives me hope. Thanks (: <3

A question from Amber Lynn Hann (from facebook )

-If someone paid you a million dollars, would you eat 14 armadillos?

Be completely serious for this one:)

Nope. I ain't stupid. I would never do that. I'm content with the income my family has. (: Hahah.

<33

- this interview was conducted by Charis Leones (ayatcharis on wattpad) Enjoy!!!