Preference 139- telling the boys

Pregnancy Series #6 Telling the boys by same author as before :)

LIAM:

"How are you feeling Y/N?" Perrie asked, as you stood with her and Eleanor, while the boys watched the game on tv. "A little tired and some nausea, but other than that, I'm good," you smiled. Eleanor raised her eyebrow in confusion. "What's wrong Y/N?" she asked worriedly. Perrie's eyes went wide as she realised you haven't told everyone yet. You smiled at Perrie, letting her know that it was ok. You leaned towards Eleanor, watching Liam behind her. "I'm pregnant," you whispered. She screamed in excitement, making you jump away. "No way, Oh my god," she squealed. You nodded and Perrie covered her ears. Suddenly Liam was by your side, the boys behind him. "What happened? You alright?" he asked. "You're having a baby," Eleanor yelled excitedly. It took the boys a moment to realised, but when they did, they jumped on Liam, yelling their congratulations. The girls hugged you, rubbing your back. As you pulled away, Liam took your hand. "It's pretty amazing," he said, kissing your forehead.

LOUIS:

"Are we expecting someone else?" Liam asked, looking around the table. You had invited the boys and wives over for dinner to tell them about being pregnant. You and Louis wanted a clever way to tell them and after hours of thinking, you finally agreed on a way. "They will be here soon," you said, looking at Louis sitting beside you. He grabbed your hand under the table, a smile playing on his lips. The boys looked at the empty chair at the end of table, getting confused. "So are we waiting for them?" Harry asked, "Cause I'm really hungry," Niall added. You shook your head, giggling. "So who is the extra seat for?" Zayn asked. "The newest Tomlinson," Louis replied causally. Perrie, who was sitting next to you, choked on her drink. Zayn patted her back, as everyone looked at you. "Are you?" she whispered. "We're having a baby," you replied. Within seconds they were hugging you and Louis; happy and excited about the newest baby. "I'm going to be a dad," Louis cheered.

NIALL:

"What is so important that we had to come over?" Louis wined, "after being at the studio with you all day." Niall rolled his eyes, smiling at you. Just then the rest of the boys run inside your house, looking worried and confused. "Niall, what is going on?" Liam asked catching his breath. If possible Niall's smile grew bigger. "Ni, calm down a little,yeah," you whispered, wrapping your arms around his waist. He nodded and kissed your forehead. "We have something to tell you," he said, getting their attention. You nodded for him to continue, knowing how excited he was to tell his best friends. "Y/N is pregnant," he announced, his Irish accent getting thicker. The boys jumped and ran towards Niall. "A baby Horan," you whispered. You quickly let go of his hand, stepping away just in time as the boys trickled him to the floor. Zayn got up and hugged you, "Congratulations Y/N, you'll be an amazing mum." The other three continued to lay on Niall, despite his wiggling and groaning.

HARRY:

"Anyone up for more drinks?" Louis asked, "my shout," he added making the boys cheer. You, the boys and their wives sat around a large table celebrating another New Years Eve together. "Everyone?" Louis asked, standing up. "None for me," you replied shaking your head. "Why aren't you drinking Y/N?" Zayn asked,. "It's not like your pregnant or anything," Niall joked. You looked at Harry and started giggling. "Wait a second, are you?" Eleanor asked with a small smile. Harry squeezed your hand under the table. You nodded quickly. "Oh my god you guys," Perrie squealed, running over to give you a kiss and hug. "Congratulations lad," Niall cheered, bringing Harry into a hug. "The first addition to the Styles family," Liam added, hugging you both next. The night turned into a celebration over the baby rather than the new year. As midnight approached, Harry held you close. "3, 2,1," everyone yelled. Harry turned to you and whispered against you lips, "Can I be the first to kiss the two of you?"

ZAYN:

"Studio 3, on the left," the receptionist said pointing down the hall. You had the day off work and decided to surprise Zayn and boys by bringing lunch. As you walked towards the studio, you felt nervous; you hadn't told the boys that you were pregnant yet, you wanted to wait a little longer. You smiled as you pushed the door open, seeing the boys sitting around together singing. "Y/N," Louis yelled. "You brought lunch," Niall added, jumping up. "Thanks Y/N," Liam and Harry said together. Zayn smiled, not saying anything. They quickly ran towards wanting the food. Suddenly Zayn was pushing them out the way, standing in front of you. "Stop boys," he yelled, making the boys laugh. "I mean it, she's pregnant," he blurted out. Everyone froze, going silent. "What?" Niall asked. Louis hit his arm, "That's amazing man, congrats." Zayn relaxed a little, as the boys got excited. Liam took lunch off you, kissing your cheek. One by one the boys congratulated you both; Zayn keeping a protective eye on you.

AN: Thankyou so much for being amazing readers :).

Please check out my new story A stranger in a Foreign land and let me know what you think of it and what you think should happen :)

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

FOOD

-lilmisscupcake