Preference 4- you're going camping

You're Going Camping!

Harry:

"Mmm... cozy." Harry flashes you a rather cheeky grin as he wiggles into a sleeping bag and rolls around in your admittedly small tent.

Once he is completely entangled in the folds of the fabric, only his face visible, he looks up at you and winks. Playing coy, you turn your back to him and giggle.

"Is that how it's going to be?" he says, rolling you on your side so you're facing him and then giving you baby kisses along your face. Helpless in the confines of your bag, you just scrunch your face up and stick your tongue out.

"I don't mind small spaces. Or quiet girls." He responds to your silence, speaking suggestively. Still without saying anything, you reach your arms out from the warmth and around his (now free) neck and pull him in for a kiss.

"I could get used to this nature thing." At this, you whisper into his ear,

"yeah, I hear it gets pretty wild" and wink. His eyes light up, and the night that follows proves to really connect with the wild side.

Liam:

"It says that one is a... lark bunting?" Liam examines a page in his wilderness book before pointing to a bird already in flight. "And look in these! I think I can see a hawk!" He holds a pair of binoculars to his head before handing them to you. Promptly, you giggle and wipe the lenses with your hand.

"That was a dirt speck, hon."

Blushing, he replies "well, can we just pretend it was a hawk? Let's name it. I think Henry sounds like a good name." You grin at the ridiculousness and say

"why Henry? I think it's a girl. And since she's technically invisible, we should name her Pegasus." Liam nods and hands you the bird book, turning to one of the blank pages before the copyrights, and gives you a pen. Though you begin with a fairly normal-looking hawk, it slowly degrades to a sketch of some magical beast with lion hair and snake skin.

"Well, that is a piece of work," he says upon its completion,

"I think we need to call the publishers, because Pegasus is certainly a beauty." Shaking your head, you grab the pen again and write in a description

"The magical beast known as Pegasus frequents the high mountains, and it's fantastical beauty is only visible to those of such perfection as Liam Payne." Now blushing quite deeply, Liam pulls you in for a hug and squeezes tight, completely forgetting about the fragile pair of binoculars hanging around his neck. You only pull back after you hear the CRACK! And when you look through them again, the left lense is completely shattered.

"I think we have some more magical birds! That one looks like a white crackling snake!" He yells, snatching the pen and laughing as you both doodle more bird creations into the book.

Louis:

"I hear that there are a lot of bears out here." Lou says teasingly, looking at you from his sleeping bag.

"Oh really? And I think there are probably lots of mountain lions. And Yeti. The Loch Ness Monster might stop by too." He grins down towards you

"Well, you never know, we're in the wilderness. It's fairly... wild." The final word is accompanied by small hip thrusts and a wink, and you groan and shush him.

"None of that! The bears might hear! Or someone else." Pouting with his lower lip and looking at you with puppy eyes, he pauses and whispers "did you hear that? Nessie is calling!"

His shout makes your dog bark and you groan, "now you've done it, my parents are going to come out here and drag us bag inside." Louis' pout deepens and he says

"no! Backyard camping is the bomb! I'm really connecting with nature!" As if on cue, a car alarm goes off, and your dog barks louder.

"Yes, this urban expenditure really has me deepening my understanding of the wilderness."

He grins and says "of course! We can go outside and look up at the beautiful sky, and count streetlamps."

"Very romantic. My mountain man certainly knows what love is." Lou kisses you on the forehead before saying

"you know what else is romantic? Doing as the animals do, making sure our species survives...." You punch him and laugh.

Niall:

"This is the start to something beautiful..." Niall croons into your ear, strumming his guitar on the log you are both sitting on. Embers from a fire die down and crackle at your feet, adding to the serenity of the atmosphere. You lean on his shoulder, and listen to the fire and the song, and then close your eyes.

"You know what I'm thinking?" Niall says, stopping the chords.

"What's that?" You quietly reply, as you think of all the peaceful things running through your mind.

"Fire embers are great for roasting marshmallows! YUM!" A bit shocked, you watch as he runs and rustles the wrapping on a bag, and finds a stick to roast them. Deciding to go along, you patiently cook your marshmallow to golden perfection, preferring to take your time to achieve the perfect s'more, while Niall likes sticking them in the flames and charring them so he can eat as many as possible.

"Now that that's been done... look up." Niall says, licking the goo off his fingers. You do so, and gasp because there are so, so many stars and they're all beautiful.

"Almost as beautiful as you, if you ask me." Niall says before kissing you passionately on the mouth.

"Niall, you taste like marshmallow." He grins and licks his lips before puckering up again,

"want some more?"

Zayn:

"Psst... [y/n]... did you hear that?" Zayn wakes you up with a concerned whisper, looking towards the dark outdoors like a watchdog.

"I'm sure it was nothing, just the wind or something." Knitting his eyebrows, he sits up and shushes you, and this time you hear the rustling sound of something outside the tent.

"Are we in bear country?" He hisses, clenching your arm, terrified.

"You're getting yourself worked up, I'm sure it's nothing, do you want me to go outside and check?" You offer, slowly removing yourself from the warmth of your sleeping bag.

"No!" Pulling you down with a fast hand, you plop back down to the ground where he wraps his arms around you, "it might eat you!"

"A little scared of the dark, now are we?" Teasingly you poke him and giggle, and he playfully glares down at you.

"There's nothing to be afraid of in the dark! Except bears, mountain lions, and serial killers," he yawns, "then again, I could tackle that in my sleep."

"Exactly, so we should both get some to defend ourselves against the wild." Slipping back into your sleeping bag, you try to cuddle next to your boyfriend, only to have him bolt upright a second later.

"I'm going to go outside and just check. I don't want it to get to close." You groan but allow him to take the flashlight and unzip the door to go into the pitch darkness. A few moments pass as he fumbles around, swearing quietly, until there's a pause and he begins laughing.

"Zayn? What is it?"

"Baby, come out, you have to see this." So you grab a sweatshirt and join him, and he points the beam of the light through the trees, where a reflective pair of eyes are staring back. You scream a bit, and then begin laughing.

"MOOOO" the creature, a cow, calls and continues to stare.

"There are cows out here?" Zayn shrugs, "apparently so, now let's go to sleep."

AN: I don't think this has any sexual references but if it does I'm sorry

-lilmisscupcake