Preference 133- Braces Hurt

Braces are hurting

Zayn:

Pain. Pain was all you felt after the events from the day. You were slightly unsatisfied with your teeth so you decided to get braces. Zayn was with you 100% of the way and respected your decision. He went with you to the orthodontist to get them put on and held your hand the entire time. You winced in pain and he couldn't bare to watch. After all was said and done and you two arrived home he immediately got you into bed and relaxed, but that would do no good to ease the pain.

"Baby, I hate seeing you like this, what can I do for you?", he looked at you with puppy eyes.

"Maybe an aspirin please", he jumped up at your request and ran towards the bathroom. He came back with a pill and handed you a glass of water. After taking the aspirin you two snuggled in bed.

"Thank you", you said to him sleepily.

"Anything for my baby", he said as he kissed your forehead softly, "Sleep, my love" And those words rolling off his tongue sent you in a deep sleep, right by his side.

Harry:

You had decided to get braces to fix the gap in between your teeth. Harry found nothing wrong with your teeth but decided to let you do what made you happy. You had a preliminary appointment with the orthodontist and he explain everything that we was going to do. Today was the first step, which you were not looking forward to, was to get your spacers put in. It didn't seem that bad at first, but after an hour or so you couldn't bare having these things in for a week. It was terrible, like having a kernel of popcorn stuck in your teeth and you can't get it out.

"Harry I don't think this is a good idea anymore. I didn't know what I was getting myself into", you told him.

"Baby you're strong, and trust me it will all be worth it when it's over", he tried to convince you.

"Ughh it hurts so bad though", you said with your face scrunched. He gestured you over to the couch,

"Come here baby, let's watch a movie and try to forget about the pain." Sure enough you had forgotten about the pain as you were so into the movie. Leave it to Harry to know how to make you feel better, he just always knows.

Liam:

It was that time of the month, not what you think, worse. It was your monthly appointment at the orthodontist which you dreaded. Since Liam has been back from tour, you two have been inseparable so he decided to go with you. This month, just like every other, you needed a tightening which always hurt like hell the day after. Liam knew the routine and knows exactly how to relieve the pain. After the appointment you already felt the pain so you reached into your bag for an aspirin that you keep on hand at all times.

"I think I know what would make the pain go away", Liam smiled happily.

"And what would that be?", you asked and he pointed to a small store.

"Some frozen yogurt." That sounded amazing at the present second. You two walked there and enjoyed your cold frozen yogurt, the pain disappearing. I guess this appointment didn't turn out so bad after all.

Niall:

Today was the day you've been waiting for, for two whole years. You were finally getting your braces off and you couldn't stop smiling, it was contagious. Since Niall had braces himself he knows exactly what you were feeling throughout the whole journey. You were practically shaking in the chair waiting for the doctor to take them off already. Once you had gotten them all officially off you ran to the mirror to see your beautiful new smile. You were looking in awe at how amazing they came out when Niall walked up and looked from behind you,

"You look beautiful as ever." He wrapped his arms around you and placed a kiss to your cheek. All of the pain and unglamorousness was worth it and now you felt on top of the world.

Louis:

It was just one of those moments when your braces suddenly started hurting for no reason. It could last for minutes, or even possibly hours. It was so bad it got to the point where you couldn't even eat solid foods. Your teeth were sore to the touch and not even aspirin could fix it. Lou saw you in pain and suggested an aspirin but you declined.

"Im so hungry and I can't even eat anything, it just hurts so bad." He looked at you quizzically,

"I think I got an idea, babe", he went to the kitchen and whipped out the blender and various ingredients.

"A smoothie", you said raising your eyebrows,

"Smart. Good thinking Lou." He dumped all of your favorites into the blender with some ice and blended it together. He poured the contents into a cup with a straw and handed it to you,

"Does it hurt to have this, huh?" You went over to him and got onto your tippy toes and gave his a soft kiss in his lips,

"Thank you, you're the best, but your cleaning the mess up", you looked at the messy kitchen island. You took your smoothie and trotted off to the living room while laughing.

AN: who had or had had braces??? I haven't but I may need them 😬

Please check out my new story. It's not a fanfic it's a teen story. It's called A Stranger in a Foreign Land. So go check out for me. Weekly uploads on Saturdays :)

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK

-lilmisscupcake