Preference 29- He takes you to an award show

He Takes You To An Award Show

Harry:

(http://www.polyvore.com/award/set?id=53147513) Since Harry invited you to the

Nickelodeon Kid's Choice Awards, you thought a green dress to represent the slime would be appropiate. He says green is a sexy color girls can wear so when he saw you in this dress, he tried to lure you into staying in the night and miss Kids Choice Awards instead. Sadly for him, you told him that he wasn't going to miss getting his awards and you both went. It was a fun night for you as you watched your boyfriend and his band mates get slimmed. You met a lot of different celebrites and even made friends with Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, and Miley Cyrus. All eyes seemed to be on you, but Harry showed you were his after placing his hand on your bum while walking down the carpet and giving you short but sweet kisses. Cheeky boy ;)

Louis:

(http://www.polyvore.com/award/set?id=53149571) Louis isn't afraid to tell you how much he loves it when you show off your legs. So when he saw you in this dress, he couldn't keep his hands or eyes off of you. You arrived at Billboard Award show with Louis's arm around your waist. "Oh my gosh! It's Scott Disick!" You said pointing to the table where the Kardashians were sitting at. Louis rolled his eyes as he pulled your chair out. "I don't see what you see in him. He's so sassy," Louis said as he sat down next to you. You looked back at the Kardashian table where you saw Kourtney pointing to Louis with the same expression you had when you saw Scott. She whispered something in his ear but Scott rolled his eyes and looked Louis up and down. You could have sworn you saw the same thing that Louis said about Scott, came out of his mouth too! Kourtney caught your eye and you both laughed as you shook your heads at the sassyness of these two. If only they knew what the tumblr directioners would say about this one when you tell them about it.

Niall:

(http://www.polyvore.com/award/set?id=53141813) You were very excited when Niall invited you to go to the Teen Choice Awards. Everyone knew you and Niall were going to be going together so they were more than excited to see you guys live on T.V. As the show went along, everyone kept complimenting you on your dress and going up to Niall saying that you were a very beautiful girl and he's lucky to have you. With Niall in his suit and you in your dress, it was like a modern day Cinderella moment when your shoe accidently slipped off your foot as you sat down and Niall put it on. The cameras caught this and everyone awed as you blushed. #Niall'sPrincess was trending during the live show and all night long afterwards. Needless to say, it was a great night as One Direction won many awards and pictures of you and Niall surfaced.

Liam:

(http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=53168043) Unfortantually, yours and Liam's 3 year anniversary fell on the same day the Britt Awards. But, to make up for it, Liam took you as his date as you've always wanted to see the award show in person. The whole night, Liam and you were the couple that caught everyone's eyes. They loved your dress and when One Direction won the biggest award, you and Liam shared a quick kiss that they got on camera! "And last but, never least; my beautiful girlfriend Y/N/. She's been so supportive over the last 3 years and I couldn't have asked for anyone better. I'm sorry our three years of being together is also the day as the Britts, but I hope this makes up for it," Liam said as the boys grinned. You looked at the screen Liam was on confused and wondered what he was talking about. Liam hopped off the stage and ran over to you with a big grin on his face. "What are you doing?" You asked as Liam made his way towards you. Liam smiled as he kneeled down on one knee in front of you earning gasps to come out of everyone's mouth. "I love you so much, (Your full name). These past three years have been incredible and I couldn't have asked for a better girlfriend. I would have done this later, but honestly I can't wait. I promise to continue to make you smile, safe, and loved if you will do the honor of becoming my wife," Liam said as he opened a small black to reveal a beautiful diamond ring. Small tears of happiness escaped as you said yes and Liam replaced the purple ring with the diamond one. Everyone clapped and since it was fans started tending #CongratsLiam&Y/N and #NiceSpeechLiam.

Zayn:

(http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=52576632) Zayn and you arrived at the MTV Music Awards

excited for the night. Every year you would watch them and now you where going to see them live! Russel Brand was hosting them again and you knew it was going to be a fun time. As the show opened up, Russel made his entrance and within five minutes, the whole crowd was laughing at his jokes. "Damn! There's just so many fancy girls here tonight!" Russel said as the crowd cheered agreeing with him. "We have, Megan Fox, Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus, The big booty Kim Kardashian!" Russel said as each of the girls blushed as the camera showd them. "Oh, and lets not forget Zayn Malik's girl, Y/N!!!" Russel said jumping off the stage and towards the boys were you say. You blushed as the fans and celebrities laughed and cheered. Russel stepped beside Zayn as he shook his head at the drunk hostess. "Betta keep a hold on her, mate. She's mighty attractive," Russel winked as Zayn shook his head and placing a kiss on your lips to show you were his. Russel's eyes went big as he looked at the camera

who caught the kiss causing everyone to laugh and freak out. "Well then.. guess he showed me. Let's get this show started!" Russel yelled going back on stage. You smiled as you rested your head on Zayn's shoulder. "No need to worry. I only go for the Bradford Bad Boys," you winked as Zayn smirked. Zayn's smirk grew bigger as you saw his eyes on something else. Turnign your head to see what caught his eye, you saw the camera man had caught what you just said. Needless to say, #(Y/N)Zayn,#(Y/N)likesBradfordBadBoys and #BackOffRussel was trending within five minutes.

AN: follow the links for the outfits I guess.

Please vote and fan.

Follow my Instagram @lookitsmydrawing

-lilmisscupcake