Preference 74- interview together

Interview together

Liam:

"SO! How long have you been together?" Ellen asks. Liam smiles at you.

"About 6 months right?"

"You don't know how long you've been dating?! Wow, I bet you're getting punished tonight!" Ellen's eyes widen. You laugh, glad you accepted coming on the Ellen show. Liam blushes and stammers,

"No, I know how long we've been together!"

"Okay, okay sure. Moving on! How did you meet, Y/N?" she looks over at you, smiling.

"We reached for the same movie at Target," you beam.

"I wish I met celebrities at Target! What movie?" Ellen asks curiously. You and Liam look at eachother and nod,

"Toy Story."

Harry:

During your interview with Alan Carr, Harry's hand ends up rubbing your thigh multiple times.

"You sneaky cheeky bastard!" Alan screeches when he notices. You laugh so hard your sides hurt at Harry's blushing cheeks.

"She's so gorgeous, how can I resist?" he defends himself.

"We're excluding you now so you can think about what you've done," Alan does the shame-on-you finger thing and turns to you,

"Y/N, your dear old friend Louis Tomlinson tells me you're quite the loud one?"

"Uhm, yeah, I guess you can say that," you say confused as Harry and Alan burst into laughter. It dawns on you what the actual statement meant and you try to explain yourself.

"No, babe, you're right," Harry winks.

Louis:

"So I hear you two are partners in crime, peas in a pod... Miley and Lily?" Tyra Banks asks, smiling warmly at you and your boyfriend. Louis giggles and says,

"yeah, we are partners in crime, actually."

"What does that mean exactly? Like, do you guys do naughty stuff?" she asks, laughing.

"We actually get in trouble a lot! Liam always tells us off for playing with the toys at Walmart or playing pranks on the boys," you answer, grinning at Louis.

"Ooh, I've seen pictures of that!" Tyra exclaims, poting at the big screen behind her that is now displaying pictures of you and Lou having fun in the toy section of Walmart.

"You guys are too cute!" She gushes at a picture of the two of you sneaking a kiss behind a rack of bouncy balls. Louis squeezes your hand and kisses your cheek happily.

Niall:

"Looks like birthdays at my house!" Ellen jokes as pictures of you and Niall having a cupcake eating contest appear on the big screen behind you. You look and laugh at Niall's frosting covered face.

"Who won?" She asks, amused.

"He did," you point at your blonde boyfriend.

"I was born for it," he shrugs.

"Irish and (your ethnicity) accents sound so damn good together, did you guys know this?" she asks the audience and turns back to you two.

"How are you guys doing?" she reads off her cards.

"We're doing great. I'm really happy to have met Niall," you say happily.

"I'm in a great place right now. An amazing career, great friends, and then of course there's my princess." he kisses your nose and everyone awww's.

Zayn:

"Sorry I'm staring, you two are just so good looking I don't know who to look at!" Tyra says, fanning herself and laughing.

"Thank you, but I think she steals the show," Zayn smiles slightly at you. You blush and look down.

"How adorable are they?" Tyra asks the audience and they clap.

"Is it hard to maintain a relationship when your boyfriend's on tour and when your girlfriend is receiving hate?" she gestures to the two of you.

"Well, it's really hard, missing him, but it's worth it when we're togther. I love him a lot," you say honestly.

"The hate is really... irritating, to be honest. We just try to ignore it because haters don't matter and my girlfriend is just not what they say she is. I love you too by the way," he kisses your hand and Tyra has a fake (maybe) fangirl moment.

AN: aww these ones are so cute. So if you have this in your library and it says I keep updating. I'm sorry. I'm fixing the titles of each preference.

Please help me get this to top #100.

So comment as many times as you want (I don't mind the spamming emails and notifications) and please vote for every preference too.

If you I Ill dedicate a preference to you, just comment below.

Have a good day/night

-lilmisscupcake