Preference 166- He loves it when you...

He loves it when you…

Liam:

He loves it when you read, he says that you look so peaceful, your face losing all stress. You would curl into a tight ball in the corner of the lounge, wrapped in a warm blanket. You would smile and laugh when something happened in the story and every now and then a tear would slide down your cheek when one of your favourite characters died or found their true love. He would then reach out and gently wipe it away with the pad of his thumb and pull you into his lap, letting you rest against his chest as you continued to read, while he stroked your hair.

Niall:

When you would play his guitar, you had never had lessons and didn’t know much. But when you thought Niall was out of ear shot, you would slide his guitar onto your lap and strum a few cords, your eyes closing and enjoying the sound that rang through the room. A small smile would grace your face and your hands moved of the neck of the guitar. Without you knowing Niall would sometimes hear you and watch you from the doorway, slipping from view when your eyes fluttered open, a gentle, fond smile on his face.

Harry:

When you would fall asleep while the two of you watched a movie. Laying on the couch the two of you tangled together, you slightly on top of Harry curled into his chest, his arms forming a protective circle around you. Soon enough his steady heart beat and the gently rise and fall of his chest would lull you to sleep, your eyelashes fluttering against your cheeks. Harry would gaze down at you lovingly, careful not to jostle you in your sleep as he finished the movie, while running a soothing hand through your hair splayed around your face. Soon he too would drift off to sleep, enjoying your presence.

Louis:

When you laughed. Though Louis could get on some peoples nerves with his constant energy and silly jokes, you would laugh every time. Your eyes would sparkle as a smile easily formed, your face glowing as you looked across at your boyfriends own glistening eyes. When you truly started to laugh you would throw your head back and the sound would echo around the room, your eyes scrunching and cheeks becoming flushed. You both had an infectious laugh and once the two of you started it didn’t usually take long till anyone else in the room with you, joined in.

Zayn:

When you join him in his art room. You never really believed in your art ability, but sometimes when he had being in his room for a while, you would slip in quietly. The both of you sharing a simple smile before you would settle down with your own sketch pad, drawing whatever came to mind. You would both just enjoy the quiet and calm vibe of the room and every now and then you would glance up to see Zayn watching you intently, a fond smile on his face, making you blush and look back down at your art.

AN: Hey guys, hope you liked this one because I sure did. I was going to say something important but I can't remember it to save my life. 

Follow me on tumblr lil-miss-cupcakes.tumblr.com link is the external link

Also make sure you add the new preferences book into your library as I am going to be posting the first one very soon. 

Fun Fact: In year 5 (5th grade age 10) I couldn't spell library. Also jsut had a heart attack as my lanterns fell on my head and scared the crap out of me. 

COMMENT 

VOTE

FAN

-lilmisscupcake