Preference 20- Winter Dates

Winter Dates

Harry:

"Y/N I can't do this." Harry mumbled to you while trying to keep his balance atop some ice skates. You two were in central park at the outdoor ice rink there. There weren't many people out since it was early in the morning, but you;d pleaded with Harry to take you until he finally agreed. "You haven't even been trying for five minutes!" You accuse skating along side him, without using the rails. You weren't the best ice skater, but you knew how to skate fairly well. Well enough to not use the rails around the rink. Harry, however was a different story. "I'm going to fall on my bum, and it'll hurt." Harry complained. "Your bum will be fine, watch I'll fall and nothing will happen to me." You skated a few feet in front of him before gracefully plopping onto your bottom. "See? Nothing wrong with falling a few times." Harry wobbled over to where you were sitting and helped you up. "You can't tell me that it's easy! You're doing it perfectly." You rolled your eyes. "C'mon Harold. Your mother didn't raise you a quitter did she?" Harry glared at you. "She didn't raise an ice skater either." You rolled your eyes. Just try to push yourself along. Here hold my hand you can do it." You encouraged. He held your hand and slipped away from the rails. He wobbled a bit, but you made sure he didn't fall. Soon he was skating around the entire ice rink while holding your hand. After an hour of skating you two decided to go get some coffee to warm up from being in the cold. "You know, I wasn't really that afraid of falling, Y/N." Harry told you as you were taking off your skates. You chuckled. "Oh, really?" He nodded and leaned over to whisper in your ear. "I just wanted to hold your hand." You smiled and gave your boyfriend a short kiss on the cheek and walked hand in hand to a local Starbucks for some warmth.

Louis:

"Y/N! Get up! It's snowing!" Louis shouted at you while jumping on the bed. You groaned and pulled your pillow onto your head. "I don't want to get up Lou." You mumbled. "But, it's snowing!" Louis yelled. He pulled the pillow off of your head and pulled on you to sit up. "I want to go play in the snow." He said. "I want eight hours of sleep, but we don't always get what we want." You grumbled to Lou. Louis frowned and sat down next to you. "You just don't want to play because you're afraid I might beat you in a snowball fight." He subtly challenged. Louis knew you too well. You would never pass up a challenge, especially to prove someone wrong. You narrowed your eyes at him. "Oh, it's on." You jumped out of bed and pulled on some jeans and a long sleeve shirt with a thick hoodie. You put on your snow boots and ran outside to start making your snowballs. Louis was on the other side of the yard making his snowballs. You snuck around some of the trees in your yard and threw the snowball at Louis. It hit the back of his head and he turned sharply throwing a snowball back at you. You dodged it and he missed. You spent the next hour having a full fledged snowball war. Once you were drenched with melted snowballs you came out from hiding in the trees. "Lou?" You called, teeth chattering. "I call truce! I'm freezing!" Louis poked his head from behind a tree and you giggled. "A truce? I don't know, Y/N. Sounds like giving up." You rolled your eyes and smiled. "There will be hot chocolate involved in this truce." His eyes lit up. "Hot chocolate?" He ran from his spot behind the tree and into your house. You laughed at your adorable boyfriend and ran back inside to make hot chocolate for you and your adorable boyfriend.

Liam:

"It's the most beautiful time of the year, lights fill the street spreading so much cheer. I should be playing in the winter snow, but imma be under the mistletoe." Your boyfriend sang lightly as he drove around the neighborhood. You two were tired of being stuck in the house all day so Liam suggested you two drive around and look at all the houses who'd decided to decorate for Christmas. You'd made some hot chocolate and Liam had made a playlist of Christmas songs to listen to while you drove around. You two had been singing Christmas songs for over an hour when you finally reached the most decorative neighborhood around. Every house had decorated for Christmas time with giant blow up dolls of Santa and the elves. There were lights strung from every house and tree and little candy canes on the doors. It was magical. "I love Christmas time." You told Liam sipping your hot cocoa. "It makes me so happy. All the kids are playing in the snow and making little wish-lists for Santa and everyone is just so happy!" You smile and look out the window. Liam smiles and takes one of your hands in his. "I love how excited you get about other people's happiness. You're so selfless." You scoffed and blushed. "No i'm not. I just enjoy seeing other's being happy. It's unfair to be in the most magical time of the year and not enjoy it." Liam nodded and smiled at how adorable you were. After a few more neighborhoods you pulled back into your own driveway and got out of the car. "Thanks, Li. I know it's not always fun to just sit in a car and stare at houses for an hour, but I loved it." Liam smiled and leaned down to kiss you. "Anything for my lovely girlfriend." He kissed you softly and you used the remainder of the evening cuddling, while watching Christmas movies.

Niall:

"Hurry up, Niall! The sun is going to set soon!" You yell to your boyfriend. "I'm coming, i'm coming." Niall grumbled as he came into view with a picnic blanket and a basket with your favorite seafood inside. You hopped into the car and Niall drove you to the beach near your house. Once you got there you got out and helped Niall set up the blankets on the sand. Once you'd set up the food and blankets you began to eat. You told each other stories and Niall playfully fed you some of the food you'd set out. Once you'd finished eating you cuddled up under the extra blankets you'd brought and watched the sunset. Even though it was the middle of winter you loved coming to the beach. It was always quiet since everyone wanted to be away from the cold water and stay inside. You lay with Niall for awhile before you thought of something weird. "Hey Niall?" You asked. "Yeah, princess?" He asked. "Is it weird we decided to eat seafood while we're by the water? It kind of feels like I was taunting the fish. Like, 'hey fish, i'm eating your cousin! what'cha gonna do about it?'" Niall started laughing and pulled you closer to him. "I never thought of that. I guess next time we'll eat some sandwiches or something." He replied. "But not tuna." You told him. "But not tuna." Niall repeated, a smile on his face. After the sun set you and Niall cuddled until you fell asleep.

Zayn:

You woke up to the smell of pancakes and you smiled. Very rarely did Zayn wake before you, but on the days he did he always made you chocolate chip pancakes. Since it was a rare occurrence you never got tired of it. You hopped out of bed and made your way downstairs. "Hey boo." Zayn said when he spotted you walking into the kitchen. He was standing by the stove in nothing but his boxers. "Hey babe." You walked over to give him a short kiss on the lips. You pulled away so he could continue cooking the pancakes and made your way to the fridge. "Want anything to drink?" You asked. "How about some milk? Get out the butter and syrup too, please." He replied. You got out the stuff and began to set up the table. Zayn finished the pancakes and served you some while putting the rest on his plate. While you two were eating breakfast and chatting you noticed it beginning to snow outside. "Ooh, Zayn! It's snowing! We should do something fun." You cheered happily. Zayn smiled at your enthusiasm. "I have an idea. We need to go to the art store first but we can outside after that." You nodded suspiciously at your boyfriend, but continued eating so you could hurry and get outside. Once you finished breakfast you helped Zayn clean up and you went to shower and get ready. You put on some comfy sweatpants and a plain t shirt paired with one of Zayn's hoodies since you were going to the art store and then outside. Once you finished getting ready Zayn took you to the art store and got some paint and canvases and also two easels. You knew Zayn was artsy, but you had no idea what he was planning. Once he'd gotten everything he needed he checked out and carried the things to the car. He settled everything in and drove back to your house. He unpacked somethings and handed you the small stuff, like the paints and brushes. Then he grabbed the canvases and easels. He walked around your shared house to the edge of the lake you had behind it. He set up the easels and motioned you over to get out the paint. "Zayn, what exactly are we doing?" The snow was still falling. It was slow and had only gathered about an inch or two since the morning. "We are going to be painting the lake." He replied setting out his paints. "But I can't paint. I'm a horrid artist. You know that." You told Zayn. "I know you're not the best, but neither am I! Please boo? It'll be fun. We'll paint the lake and then compare when we're finished." He gave you puppy dog eyes and you caved. You two spent the next few hours painting the scenic lake view. By the time you were done you're hands were freezing and your teeth were chattering, but you didn't care. "Are you done, boo?" Zayn asked, looking at you from where he stood a few feet away. "Yeah. I'm done. It actually isn't that bad." You told him. Zayn smiled and put down his paint. "I just finished mine. Do you want to show me yours?" You nodded and Zayn came over and wrapped his arms around you, resting his head on top of yours. "Y/N that's a really wonderful painting. It actually might be better than mine." Zayn chuckled. "Get out, no it isn't!" You giggled and pulled him to his painting. The colors of the snow falling from the purple pink sky with the icy lake was gorgeous. "I think yours is way better." You tell Zayn, turning to his lips lightly. "Well they're both pretty fantastic, I think we should hang them in the house." You nodded and helped Zayn take your paintings in, making sure not to smudge the paint. You two spent the rest of the night curled on the couch admiring each other's paintings.

AN: please check out my other books on Wattpad too!!

Follow me on Instagram @looitsmydrawing

-lilmisscupcake