Preference 129- magazine article about your wedding

Magazine article about your wedding

LIAM:

MR & MRS PAYNE CAUGHT AT THE AIRPORT

Liam and Y/N have been quiet since he proposed about their wedding plans; but turns out they finally got married over the weekend. The One Direction star married his girlfriend of nearly 4 years in a church followed by a lovely reception filled with close family and friends.

We may not have any photos of their big day - we are hopeful we will see some soon - We did catch the new couple at London airport early this morning for their flight to their honeymoon destination. Y/N held Liam's hand tight as they walked through security. They didn't say much when asked about their wedding; but by the smile of Y/N face, there was no denying how happy she is.

LOUIS:

CHEEKY WEDDING PHOTO TWEETED

Following the release of their latest album, boy band member, Louis Tomlinson has been busy preparing for his wedding to beautiful girlfriend Y/N. They kept the details for the day pretty quiet, only giving away a few things leading up to yesterday. A friend of Louis reportedly said, "they wanted the day to reflect and show them as a couple, so it's a bit different." After hearing that we had to know what he was talking about. Turns out they got married on the beach and the reception was held back in Doncaster where he grew up. Cute!

Band member and close friend, Niall Horan took to twitter and tweeted a photo of the couple. A very cheeky photo of Louis and Y/N, which of course send fans crazy and twitter (and tumblr, of course) into a frenzy.

@NiallOfficial: And you thought we were bad. #SneakyY/N

NIALL:

NIALL & Y/N FINALLY MARRIED

Y/N is now Mrs Horan. The couple wed yesterday in his hometown of Mullingar, Ireland. With heaps of fans surrounding the church, he didn't let it bother him. Reportedly he told the fans, "if I take a photo with you, can you leave. I want today to be about Y/N." It warms out hearts to see how much he loves Y/N and wouldn't do anything to keep her safe and happy. The fans all listened and by the time Y/N arrived, they were all gone and Niall was waiting for her at the end of the aisle.

The love they have for one another can be seen by anyone. A source close to the couple told a reporter earlier, "the day was perfect, really beautiful." We are lucky enough to have a photo from the day.. Fingers crossed that there will be more soon.

HARRY:

HARRY STYLES HAD A BIG PART IN WEDDING PLANNING

The youngest member of One Direction has become a married man. Y/N or should we say Mrs Styles said "I do" to her curly haired boyfriend over the weekend. Remember when they started dating and everyone had mixed feelings about them, they overcame them and the fans have grown to love Y/N as much as they love Harry.

The couple are yet to release any official photos, but we do have this one. Harry looked amazing in his suit, but Y/N stole the spotlight. She looked absolutely beautiful. And I guess we weren't the only ones who thought so; even Harry couldn't keep his eyes off her. A friend of Y/N told us that Harry was a really big part of planning the whole day; makes him that little more perfect. "They even wrote their own vows, which was adorable but teary."

ZAYN:

ONE DIRECTION MEMBER, ZAYN OFFICIAL TAKEN

The boy band member, Zayn and his lovely girlfriend, Y/N got married yesterday. Family and friends gathered in celebration of the happy couple, but nothing was as big as Y/N smile. But then again, anyone would be happy to call Mr Malik theirs for the rest their life.

A worker at the reception venue reportedly said, "they are a beautiful couple. The night was intimate and amazing, with a few surprises from Zayn." When asked what he did, she just smiled, not any details. Wonder what he surprised Y/N with? We want to know... We only this photo to go by..

AN: credit to reality-ruined-our-life.tumblr.com

So the tumblr that I just mentioned have some great preferences so that is where the next few will be from. I will of course be crediting them since they wrote the works and I do not own them in any part. I am merely reposting them for others to enjoy.

So how was your day?? Mine was great. Went for another driving lesson which was better than my first. I didn't almost crash into any cars. Which is a good thing.

Anyways. Where are you all from???

I'm an AUSSIE!!! <<<don't know why that's in caps. Ah well.

School tomorrow. Kill me now.

Can we get this to 1million reads and 6k votes by the time I wake up.

Please go back and vote for every preference. I know you all love them I read all our comments. Also comment your thoughts on this one or on others or comment about anything general in life.

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

Love you cupcakes

-lilmisscupcake