Preference 110- you hit him in the balls

You hit him in the balls

Niall:

You were playing in bed with Niall and he started to tickle you. You kept telling him to stop so you elbow him in the stomach, but it ended up elbowing him in the nuts. He screamed but played it cool trying to not make you feel bad.

Zayn:

You were rolling around in bed all night, unable to be comfy. Zayn was awake and you rolled on top of him. He pushed you off, and out of defense you knee'd him in the balls. He yelped and woke you up. You couldn't tell him how sorry you were.

Liam:

You were playing catch with Liam and the ball slipped as it flew at him. He tried catching it but failed. It ended up hitting his crotch and he ended up on the ground crying. You kept saying sorry but he was alright.

Harry:

You were wrestling with Harry when your foot slipped off the matt and kicked his area. He cried alittle yet said it was okay. You asked if he could forgive you but he said "...If you kiss it better" that cheeky boy...(;

Louis:

!You went golfing with him and the boys. You were up to swing and swung too far back hitting something hard. The boys laughed as Lou groaned in pain saying "You gott make up for this tonight." GET SOME
Josh: You were doing yoga in the living room one day. Josh snuck up behind you as you stuck out your leg. He said it didnt hurt, but you know he was dying inside.

AN: sorry it's short. I gotta get some more on my phone. All the others that I have are sexual which I think I might make another book just for them ones so I don't scare my innocent readers. :)

P L E A S E

V O T E

C O M M E N T

F A N M E W I T H A C H E R R Y O N T O P

-lilmisscupcake