Prefermece 148- first kicks

Pregnancy Series: First Kick

LIAM:

"And bring them to the park," Liam squeezed your hand, "and the ice-cream store across the road." You smiled as he spoke about the things he can't wait to do with your child. "What about the pond to feed the little ducks," he suggested. You giggled and continued to walk through the park. Suddenly you felt a light push against your stomach, making you stop. You let go of Liam's hand and put it on your growing baby bump. Liam stopped with you and put a hand on the small of your back. You felt the movement again and tears begun forming in your eyes. "What's wrong Sweetheart? Is it the baby?" he panicked when he saw a tear roll down your cheek. "Baby kicking. Feel here," you said softly. You grabbed his other hand and pressed it to your stomach where your baby was squirming around. After minutes of silence Liam looked from his hand up to you. "That is incredible, I can't believe it," he whispered. "I know, it's amazing," you said, blinking away your tears. You smiled and cupped Liam's cheek with your hand. "I love you," you said, kissing him softly.

LOUIS:

"Would you like a cup of tea?" you asked, putting the kettle on. Louis nodded, wrapping his arms around you from behind. "And how is mummy and my boy doing today?" he asked. You giggled and kissed his cheek. As the kettle went off, he let you go and got some biscuits out of the cupboard. As you picked up the Louis' mug, there was a forceful kick in your stomach, making you jump and drop the mug. It shattered into pieces on the kitchen floor. "Y/N. Are you alright? What happened?" Louis asked rushing over to you, careful of the broken mug. "I'm sorry that was your favourite mug," you said taking a breath. "I don't care about the mug, are you ok?" he asked again. "He kicked. I'll clean it up in a minute, when he stops," you explained. Louis looked confused then smiled, "what? He kicked?" You giggled, taking his hand and placing it on your rounded belly. "Oh my god, that's our baby," he said as the baby kicked his hand. "Going to be a football player aren't you, little Tommo?" he smiled. "Or he likes tea like his daddy," you giggled.

NIALL:

"Niall you're next," Harry said, walking out of the recording booth. Niall kissed your cheek and stood up. "Look after all three of them," he said to the boys. You closed your eyes as you listened to Niall sing his solo for the new song. You felt a gently tap on the right side of your stomach, making you snap your eyes open. You placed your hand over the spot, rubbing it softly. "You alright Y/N?" Liam asked sensing your mood change. You gave him a small smile, when you felt a kick on the other side. "Y/N?" Zayn repeated. "They kicked," you whispered, making all four boys look at you. "You serious?" Louis said moving closer. "Both of them?" Harry asked. You nodded and looked at Niall in the recording booth. "Someone get Niall," Liam yelled out. Niall coming running out of the booth and stopped once he saw the boys sitting close to you. "What's-" he begun, but you cut him off, "they're kicking," you whispered teary. He knelt beside the couch as you took his hands and placed them on each side. As Niall touched you, they kicked his hands. "Oh my god, their actually in there," he chuckled, "I love them so much." He rubbed your stomach, calming the kicks down.

HARRY:

"What are you doing? That tickles," you giggled as you felt Harry's hands on your stomach. You opened your eyes to found him Harry kneeling beside where you lay on the couch. "Trying to get the baby to kick," he said, rubbing the sides of your swollen stomach. "I read that from 18 weeks you can feel the baby kick and move around," he explained, "and mum asked me last night if we have felt it yet." Your smile faded as you saw the sadness in his eyes. "Haz, she will kick when she wants to. Please don't worry or stress about it," you said running your fingers through his hair. "I do know that baby and mummy want to cuddle with daddy though," you smiled. His eyes lit up at hearing 'daddy'. He slowly slid behind you on the couch, hands resting on your bump. You snuggled into him and closed your eyes as he hummed quietly. Suddenly there was a light fluttering in your stomach. "Was that?" Harry asked. You nodded and put your hand above his. "I told you she would. Just have to be patient," you said. "She's kicking," he whispered happily, "Daddy loves you babygirl."

ZAYN:

"Good night Z," you said. You closed your eyes and begun to fall asleep listening to Zayn's slow breathing. You felt a gentle kick on the baby, making you snap your eyes open. You placed your hands on your swollen stomach as the baby kicked your hand. You rubbed the spot, smiling to yourself. "Z," you said turning to face him and touched his shoulder. "Zayn," you repeated again and he groaned. "Y/N, everything ok baby?" he asked sleepily. You put your hand back on your stomach but the movements had stopped. "The baby kicked," you said disappointed that he didn't feel it. "What? Really? Can I feel?" he asked excitedly. You shook your head and rolled onto your back, "it stopped." He sighed, rubbing a hand over his face. "Come here baby, I'll feel the kicks next time." You snuggled into his body and he rested his hand on your growing bump. He lightly stroked your stomach, helping you go back to sleep. As Zayn kissed your head, the baby kicked at the same time. You opened your eyes and saw him smiling at you. "I felt it, that's amazing," he kissed you again, "I still can't believe it."

A/N: this one is truly adorable. Okay so this book is going to end when I reach 200 preferences. I know that's only 52 away but I will have to end it at some stage.

So in the mean time go check out my other books and let me know what you think of them. I love getting feedback on my writing :)

PLEASE COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

here are some cakes 🍰🍰🍰🍰

-lilmisscupcake