Preference 102- he does your hair

he does your hair

Harry:

"OOOOOOOOOOOW!" you screech as harry accidentally touches the hot curling iron to you neck.

"Oh my god (Y/N) baby are you alright!?" harry sets down the iron and gets a wet towel for your burn. You wince in pain as he dabs the wet towel on your skin.

"Babe im sooo sorry." he says while applying burn cream.

"Its ok love, but DAMN it hurts like a bitch." Harry goes to finish curling your hair but you stop him.

"I think ive got it from here." you say grabbing his wrist and he begins to giggle.

"Uh whats so funny?" you ask nervously.

"Your burn looks like a huge hickey.. I CANT WAIT TO TELL THE BOYS!" he says while running down stairs. Oh harold.

Niall:

Your hair is usually curly but today you decided to straighten it and niall happily agreed to do the job. After waiting for the straightener to heat up he began grabbing pieces of hair and gently putting them in the flat iron. About half way through your hair was actually starting to look really good.

"Wow nialler, it looks amazing!" you compliment him.

"Mmmmhmm." he says trying to concentrate. You let him continue with your hair and about 10 minutes later hes done.

"Done! You like princess?" he asks.

"Oh my god niall I love it!" you and the give him a passionate kiss on the lips.

Liam:

Even though he believes your hair is perfect he finally agreed to crimp it. He began picking up pieces and attempting to crimp them, but failed miserably. After showing him about 6 times liam finally crimped a piece correctly. Proud of himself he started crimping faster acting like a pro.

"Ouch." he said and quickly placed the crimper on the counter.

"What happened baby?" you asked.

"I uhh sorta burnt my finger.." he explained trying the hold back the pain.

"Awwww come here Li." you said hugging him and kissing his finger.

"All better." you said with a wink. He giggled to himself at how cute you were as he finished your hair. Surprisingly, liam did a pretty good job but you still made some finishing touches here and there.

Louis:

You were just about to be picked up by (Y/B/F) when you decided to straighten your hair. You looked at your thick hair and frowned because your best friend wasn't there to do it. You plugged in the flat iron anyway when suddenly louis walks by the bathroom door.

"Hey (Y/N) watcha doing?" he asked.

"My hair.." you replied.

"OOO CAN I DO IT?!"

"Uh suuure.. please dont burn me lou.." you said unsure whether you made the right decision or not.

"WOOO!" he said while getting to work. After about 10 minutes louis finished your hair, thank god your friend was late. Damn your hair actually looked really good.

"Haha wow thanks lou it looks great babe."

"I know." he said proud of himself. The door bell rang and you gave louis a quick peck on the lips before rushing out the door to go shopping with your friend.

Zayn:

You were really bored so you decided to try new looks with your hair. Just as you were about to braid it zayn walked in the bathroom.

"Hey babe wha- ooo can i do it..?" he asked excitedly.

"Umm yah babe." He began to take pieces of hair into his hands and braid them beautifully.

"Wow zayn babe do you have any other talents that i should know about?" you say mesmerized.

"Uh i can sing.." he said sarcastically.

"Oh really now? Youre just too much malik.." you mock with a wink. After he finished you take a picture of your new hair and post it on twitter.

AN: so I think that this one is quite cute. On the topic of hair I spent three hours yesterday trying to make my hair look like Ariana Grande's. I managed to get it to look like hers which looked really pretty.

Please see if we can get this to 1.5k votes. Thankyou for reaching yesterday's goal. Can we get to 80 comments too :)

-lilmisscupcake