Preference 41- You get in a huge fight

You Get In A Huge Fight (Part Two)

AN: Sorry don't know where Part 1 is. It might come later but not really sure. So lets rename this to:

"You had a huge fight and he's making up to you"

Yeah that sound good.

Harry:

"[Y/N]!" he screamed running after you, your car door slammed but you realized you forgot the keys on the dinning room table.

Soon the sobbing curly haired boy is banging on the car window asking for your forgiveness, with a long sigh you push the door open trying to make your way inside, you say nothing to him once you get past him. His cold hands grab your waist making you face his teary eyes.

"I'm so sorry, I-I didn't mean it." He takes a break to sob before shakingly reaching up to caress your cheek

"I would never intentionally... hurt you, [Y/N] I promise.. I was just upset over everything, Please don't say it's over.... Please!"

Your eyes spill more tears before you lunge in his arms hiding your face in his neck.

"I'll never hurt you again." He assures you carefully pulling you in tighter.

Liam:

Your body falls in the bed tears soaking the covers, Liam's voice is stained as he shouts for you begging for the door to be unlocked.

The words haunt you the whole night, until finally the clock hits 6am and Liam's voice hasn't been heard in hours. Slowly you get out of bed unlocking the door making your way out to the restroom, Liam jumps from the couch and gabs your arm holding you to him

"I love you so much, I didn't mean what I said, I never meant to hurt you." Your eyes fail to meet his for the fear of tears reoccurring.

"I can't lose you, please, please forgive me." The pain in his voice gives you a slight chill, your eyes meet his brown ones and wrap your arms tight around him accepting his apology.

Louis:

You arrive at your best friend, Josh's house moments later explaining everything to him in a complete mess of tears. The short boy grabs you up in a hug before pointing the guest room out to you.

Days pass, your phone is neglected, Lou doesn't even try to call. After a while, you simply give up positive your relationship is really over. You go out one day with Josh and Niall when you hear Louis' beautiful voice singing your song.

Slowly, you turn facing him with tears falling down your cheeks. People crowd around him, but he pushes past making his way over to you.

"There is no one else I'd rather be with than you," Tears push out of his blue eyes.

"I love you, please take me back." Your arms wrap around his neck, your foreheads meeting.

"I forgive you." His lips instantly smash on yours.

Niall:

It's been a week since you last talk to Niall. No effort was made to contact you, so you simple thought that he gave up. You're out at Starbucks with your friends one day when you hear the quiet strums from a guitar and a few girls squealing.

Your body turns the air knocked out of your body when you saw Niall sitting at one of the tables looking completely miserable as he plays a gentle melody that you recognize as your song he wrote for your a few years ago. His voice is full of sorrow and tears but he continues to sing until finally he reaches you.

"I'll change." He begs in tears

"I'll change, I promise." His head falls as sobs escape his lips.

"I need you to help me through this, please, take me back... I'll never hurt you again." You wrap him in your arms stroking his hair whispering that it's okay in his ear.

Zayn:

You drive away to Harry's flat seeing as though that's who you're closest with, he answers the door naked which of course makes you laugh a bit.

"What happened?" You give him the whole story while he gets dressed, even though it's 3 in the morning he drives you to the store and goes in buying you ice cream.

"It'll work out, love. I promise." He assures. Early the next morning you're awoken by Harry calling me downstairs, you got out of the bed rubbing you eyes.

Zayn stood in the living room looking like he hadn't slept all night. Instantly you turned trying to get out of his view point.

"Wait." you sigh before facing him "I'm so sorry, I love you so much... Please, don't leave me, it's not over, you know it's not." He tells you walking over to you rubbing your cheek.

"I-I love you." You breath out into his chest once he pulls you in a hug.

Josh:

You pull your knees up to your chest sobbing in them, Josh bangs on the door roughly begging for your forgiveness.

"Baby, Please!" He shouts his fist meeting against the door.

"Please! I'm sorry!" The night goes on, hours pass and yet he's still hitting against the door. Now it's lighter but his voice is still strong saying sorry at every knock.

The next morning, you're awoken by the sound of the door being opened, Josh tosses the screwdriver on the floor and pulls you up whispering how sorry he was in your ear.

"O-Okay." You whisper finally against his neck,

"I'll never hurt you again." He whispers lightly in your ear giving you a kiss.

AN: aww this is so super cute. Why have no idea but it is....

-lilmisscupcake