Preference 101- you two skip class to have fun

You two skip class to go have "fun"

Liam:

You were sitting in class when you felt your phone buzz. Looking down, you saw a text from Liam telling you he was waiting in your secret spot.

"Mrs. (Y/T/N) can I go to the nurse? I feel like I'm getting sick." You were a perfect student so she didn't think anything about letting you go.

You quickly walk to the old, closed down wing of the school. There's a janitors closet, at the very end of the hall. You open the door and smile when you see Liam waiting for you. He pulls you in and slams the door shut, kissing you passionately.

His hands roam your body and you know you've got to be quick. Let's just say that you didn't even go back to class ;)

Niall:

Next period was your study hall and you had planned to meet Niall out at his car. You went outside (as you were allowed to leave school during free periods) and to the back of the parking lot.

"Did you really bring that ugly van?" You ask laughing at the orange van from the WMYB video.

"It would be hard to have any fun in a regular size car." He winks. You both climb into the van and he pulls you into the back. You don't know how long you've been out there but suddenly, there's a knock on the window.

"Hey Niall and (Y/N)! You realize that school's been out for two hours now right?"

Harry:

Harry had been texting you seductive messages for the past half hour and you didn't know how much more you could stand. You begged the teacher to let you go to the bathroom and after humiliating you, she conceded.

You half walked, half ran towards the bathroom. You were about to walk inside when someone grabbed you and pulled you into the teacher bathroom. The door locked behind you and hands were all over your body.

"I've been waiting for you." Harry whispers, his hot breath on your ear. You shiver. It's starting to get really heated when the lock clicks and the door is flung open. Your principle is standing there with her arms crossed. "Crap" Harry swears.

Louis:

You and Louis are picking at your school's "lunch". Neither of you are quite sure what it actually is but you're having fun playing with it. Suddenly, Lou leans over and whispers in your ear.

"You know, while everyone is in here, we could be having fun somewhere else." You smack his arm but find yourself actually considering the idea. He pulls you up from your seat and leads you down the hallway.

You find an empty classroom and hurriedly get inside. You're instantly on each other, mouths clashing with lust. Louis lifts you up on the desk and begins undressing you.

"Hey is Mrs.(Y/T/N) in he... oh my gosh!" a student screams as she sees you two.

"Guess lunch is over." You pout.

Zayn:

It's almost time for school to be over but you know you can't wait any longer.

You text Zayn, "Meet me in the gym in five minutes." You get out of class and make your way to the gym. It's deserted as there isn't a class this period and you wait anxiously for Zayn.

He finally arrives and you pull him into the girls' shower rooms. He pushes you up against the wall and his hand travels under your shirt. Your hands are tangled in his hair, which is a little stiff from all the hair product.

Wrapping your legs around him, you kiss down his neck and Zayn groans.

"Okay you kids. Get out of here before I call the principle down." You hear your coaches voice and disentangle yourselves.

AN: once again I need to hit myself with a bible for posting this stuff.

I made my hair look like Ariana Grande'a since I dyed my hair red and it's the same length. I managed to work out how to curl it properly. Tehe.

So you guys got me to 1.3k vote today. Do you think you can get it to 1.5k votes in 12 hours??? That's my challenge to you. If you do ill love you forever.

Comment your favourite preference so far so I can work out which ones to post and which ones not to in the future.

Please fan me too. I'm so grateful for the 50 fans I have. Woo!!

So please comment and vote :)

Luv you my cupcakes :)

-lilmisscupcake