Preference 160- He sings for you

HIGHLY IMPORTANT!!!!! (why does the font not go bigger to show this??)

AN: Okay I am putting the authors note first because this is highly important as said above. I will start writing preference series. So far I have Moving in with each other series, tour series, pregnancy series (yes because you all love these and have been requesting them) and baby series. I may do a toddler and teen series because I have a few ideas up my sleeve *looks at arms 'Im not wearing sleeves*. 

I will create a seperate book for these as there will be a fair few. 

So comment below if you have any ideas of what I should include in these or any other series that would sort of fit into this. I was thinking of a dating series but I don't know what to put in there (so if you have ideas comment below) 

With out further-a-do here is the next preference :)

He sings for you

Niall:

You were scrolling through your twitter seeing a stream of hate; Niall deserves better, Y/N is just a golddigger, @Y/T/N can you just leave already it will be better for everyone, and these were just a few of the more prominent ones. You always tried to ignore the hate and focus on how Niall made you feel, but today Niall was at the studio all day, you hadn’t spoken to him at all and the fans words were starting to sound a little too true for your liking. Tears started to slide down your face as you saw a new set of mentions on your twitter, telling you that you weren’t good enough, and you couldn’t hold it in anymore, you let the sobs tear from your chest. Over the sounds of your sobs you didn’t hear the front door open or the footsteps of your boyfriend Niall rushing towards the sounds of your crying. Niall walked into the lounge room and rushed over to you, you only noticing his presence when he wrapped his strong arms around you and pulled you close. “Y/N what’s wrong?” He questioned softly but urgently. You curled into his chest, your words muffled by the fabric of his shirt, “I’m not good enough, for you, for the fans, for anyone.” “Y/N that is ridiculous” Niall said in a strong tone, he finally saw twitter open on your laptop and reached across to slam the lid closed, before he started to rub his hand up and down your spine. “You’re plenty enough for me, you are perfect,” he said softly before beginning to sing, as he rocked you slightly in comfort. “You’ll never love yourself half as much as I love you, you’ll never treat yourself right darlin’ but I want you to. If I let you know, I’m here for you, maybe you’ll love yourself like I, Love you.”

Liam:

You rolled over in bed again sighing in frustration. “Y/N? What are you doing?” Liam mumbled in a sleepy, gruff voice. “Nothing Li, I’m sorry I just can’t sleep,” you said back in a soft whisper. You then felt Liam’s strong arms wrap around your torso pulling you into his warm chest. You immediately wrapped yourself into his warm embrace pressing your face into his chest and curling your arms in between the two of you, both of your feet intertwining with his. You sigh as his warmth sooths you and you can immediately feel your tense body relaxing. These were the moments that you missed the most when Liam was on tour, his comfort, protection, strength, warmth, when he made you laugh and when he made you feel comfortable and safe. “Sorry for waking you up Li,” you said softly. “It’s ok babe” Liam whispered back, pressing a soft kiss to the top of your head brushing the hair from your face. “I could stay awake just to hear you breathing, Watch you smile while you are sleeping. While you’re far away and dreaming.” Liam started to sing, you felt yourself sinking further into sleep to his comforting voice the soft vibration of his chest and steady beat of his heart. “Don’t want to close my eyes. I don’t want to fall asleep, cause I’d miss you babe, and I don’t want to miss a thing. Cause even when I dream of you, the sweetest dream will never do. I’d still miss you babe, and I don’t want to miss a thing.” You fell asleep, all worries forgotten, a small smile playing on your lips, Liam gently running his fingers through your hair and singing softly and you knew that he would keep you safe and be there in the morning.