Preference 67- your first date

Your First Date

Harry:

He asked you out and you obviously said yes. He picked you up and drove you to the restaurant he had made reservations at. You talked throughout the whole dinner and laughed so much. As you got the bill, he paid for it all, saying that it was his treat. Afterwards you went to catch a movie in the local cinema. You sat at the back of the cinema and not too long into the film, you felt him take your hand. You thanked the lack of light as you knew you were blushing madly. You felt him lean over and whisper. "You know, (Y/N), this actually feels really right." You turned your head to meet his gaze but were met by his lips. You didn't pay much attention to the film to be honest. You walked out the cinema hand in hand. You shared another kiss in his car. And when he dropped you off you could honestly say it was one of the best dates of your life.

Liam: You were meeting him in the park just before twelve. When you got there, he was already waiting. You saw his smile get bigger as you approached. You just started walking around randomly and ended up in a small cafe. He bought you a drink and a snack. You both enjoyed each other's company and always had eye contact. There were times when there was a short silence but you held everything in your eyes. You would end up gazing into each other's eyes before one of you broke it off with a small blush. After that you decided to slowly walk back to your cars. As you were walking, your hands brushed gently against each other's. He gathered up some courage and slipped his hand into yours entwining your fingers. Once you reached your car, you stood there looking at each other. "I really enjoyed today, (Y/N)." He slowly leaned in and pecked your lips.

Louis:

You both decided on doing something quite simple as you wanted to see if it would work out first before going all public. So you went over to his place for the day. He had gotten some food ready and had casually watched a couple of movies and just talked about everything and nothing. You laughed a lot and no need to say you really enjoyed it. It was getting dark when you decided you probably should get going. Louis sighed but got your coat nonetheless. As he opened the door so you could leave but as you did, he grabbed your wrist. You turned back round and found him smiling. "(Y/N), truth is I want to do this again." You just smiled and nodded in agreement. "I would love to Louis." He smiled in triumph before continuing. "One last thing though." He leaned in and met you lips. You kissed back wrapping your arms around his neck as his snaked around your waist.

Niall:

He took you out to a local restaurant, nothing to fancy, but a definite upgrade from Nando's. You had ordered your food and were casually talking. When you had finished eating dessert you felt him take your hand from across the table making you blush. You didn't let go you just looked up at him. He was looking adoringly at you and was slightly his lip. "(Y/N), I'm going to come straight out and say it." He said. "I want to this all the time. I hope you want the same." You just smiled and nodded as you squeezed his hand. He slowly leaned over the table and you met him in the middle. The kiss was quick but it meant so much. When you pulled away you were both grinning like idiots, happy idiots though. He paid for you dinner and drove you home. You shared another and longer kiss in his car before getting out and walking up you front path. He waited until you had closed the door behind you to drive off.

Zayn:

He picked you up early afternoon and you both went to the mall. You wanted to do something that would help you bond more and shopping seemed like a good idea. You walked around the shops trying on clothes or just mucking about with odd things you found. After an couple of hours of that. He randomly took your hand and decided you should got and get something to eat. As you were walking by an ice-cream parlor, you both looked at each other and smiled. You ordered a cone of your favourite flavours each and sat down on a bench to eat them Zayn pulled the total cliche move. "You've got some ice-cream on your lips." He smiled. You moved you hand to wipe it off but he stopped you and whispered. "Allow me." He leaned in and gently kissed you. It took you a moment to process what had happened but you soon went with the flow and kissed him back. When you ended the kiss you both had smiles plastered to your faces.

AN: Get this to 46,000 reads and 400 votes and I'll post the next one.

QOTD: If you could spend the day with the boys what would you want to do?

-lilmisscupcake