Preference 156- He discovers something (embarrassing) from your childhood.

AN: Two updates in oen day. You lucky people:) 

He discovers something (embarrassing) from your childhood.

Liam:

Liam was helping you pack all of your belongings from your slightly over filled bedroom, so that you could move it all over to the apartment you two were moving into together. “Y/N how do you possibly have this much…..stuff?” Liam asked. You sighed, collapsing back on the bed “I don’t even know.” “Come on, we’re almost done, can we fit any stuff in this wooden chest?” You shrugged, before realising which chest he was talking about, “Liam no!!! Don’t open that!” you screeched, but it was too late he had already lifted the lid. “Y/N are these barbies?” Liam questioned with a soft chuckle, holding up one of your old dolls with blonde hair and a puffy purple dress. “Oh my god” you said covering your face with your hands to cover the blush that had just coloured your cheeks.  “You weren’t supposed to find them, this is gonna sound stupid, but I was keeping them to give to my daughter, when I have one.” You mumbled into your hands. “Well I think that’s beautiful Y/N, the chest comes!” Liam said closing the lid and moving the chest to the pile of packed boxes already settled by the door.  Liam walked over and sat on the bed beside you “You’re cute when you blush,” he said making the shade of red deepen. “Thanks Li and thanks for not judging me.”

Louis:

You were currently sitting on the sofa of your parents’ house with you boyfriend Louis. You were back visiting for the holidays and Louis, having the time off, agreed to come with you. “Louis go pick the next movie, I don’t feel like moving,” you said curling into the blankets further. Louis chuckled looking at you with just your head peeking over the top of the blanket, “alright, but only this once,” Louis agreed, sliding out of the blankets and walking over to the movie cabinet. “What do you want to watch babe?” he asked and you shrugged in response. A few minutes later, Louis laughed lightly “I choose one” he said, placing it in the player and settling down next to you wrapping an arm around your shoulders and sending you a cheeky grin that made you furrow your eyebrows in confusion.  “Louis what did you pick?” you asked. “You’ll see” he said pressing play, and suddenly you saw an 8 year old you in a sparkling outfit dancing across a stage. “Louis” you screamed “How did you get a video of my dance solo. Turn it off!” you continued reaching for the remote in his hand. But he just moved it out of your reach, laughing at your reaction, “look at cute little Y/N, such a good dancer.” You buried your head in the blanket, groaning from embarrassment.  

Niall:

“Babe, where’s my shirt you borrowed last week?” Niall called from your lounge room. You were in the kitchen cooking dinner for the two of you, while Niall was picking a movie. “It is in the top left draw of my dresser” you called back. You focused back on your cooking, until Niall entered the kitchen a couple of minutes later. You glanced at him and saw he was wearing the shirt, but at second glance noticed that he was also holding something behind his back. “Hey Y/N I found a friend on your bed.” Niall said with a smirk. He brought his arms around to reveal your old teddy bear. It was a bear you had had since you were 4, its chocolate fur was slightly tattered and the pink ribbon around its neck was frayed and faded to almost white. “Niall what are you doing with Y/TB/N!” you asked in a higher pitch than intended. “It has a name?” he asked, smirk growing. “Yes Niall it does now give it back” you said glaring at Niall. “ah ah” Niall said pulling away from your reaching hands, “First of all, how have I never seen this before?” “Because I usually hide it before you come over, because I knew you would do THIS!” Niall just laughed handing you the bear and wrapping an arm around your waist, ignoring your protests.

Harry:

You were back home with Harry for your birthday, you walked into the kitchen of your family home, to see your mum preparing dinner. “Mum have you seen Harry, I can’t find him?” you asked. “Sure hun, he’s in the lounge I was showing him some of the photo albums.” You started to walk in that direction, freezing when you finally registered what your mum had just said, “you were doing what?” you screeched, running from the room before she could answer. You found Harry sitting on the floor with an array of photo albums spread across the coffee table in front of him. “Oh my god, please tell me she showed you the album from last year’s Christmas” you said desperately. Harry turned to grin wickedly at you, “I don’t know, were you wearing a cute little Christmas dress and antlers?” He asked. You groaned and dramatically fell to the ground next to him, “alright you can laugh now, get the humiliation over with.” “I’m not laughing” Harry said pulling his face into a serious look, though his eyes still glinted. “I think your pig tails and chubby cheeks were adorable,” he said grinning wildly and pinching your cheeks. You slapped his hand away, “hey! Don’t be so happy Styles at least I wasn’t wearing my mum’s bra,” you said smirking back at him.

Zayn:

Zayn was away at the studio all day and in his absence you had decided to try and fix the homesick feeling that you had. You waited till he had left for the day and then you pulled out blankets and pillows and set yourself up in the living room, with snacks and your favourite childhood DVD’s. You were so engrossed in the films, that you didn’t hear the front door open and close, followed by the footsteps of Zayn as he made his way into the room. He stopped at the entry and took a moment to take in what he saw, you curled up the couch with a chocolate bar and watching cartoon dinosaurs singing on the screen. “Hi babe” he said eventually, by this time a huge smile was stretched across his face. You whipped your head around “Zayn!” you said loudly your mouth opening in shock and you scrambled to find the remote before pausing the DVD. “What are you doing home already?” you asked, your voice high. “I think the better question is…..What are you watching babe?” Zayn asked grin growing impossibly bigger. You groaned, running a hand over your face, “It’s the land before time, I used to watch it when I was younger, it was helping me with my home sickness.” Zayn walked over and sat next to you, pulling you into his side, “Well press play then” he said grinning down at you. 

AN: So many feels over here. Omg you see my boyfriend will never meet my family as there are so many embarrasing stories about me. 

I will tell you one of mine and comment one of your's below. 

My story: I was competing on the uneven bars at my gymnastics competition as a ten year old and just when I was about to finish I slipped off and landed right on my bum. The embarrassing part is that my mum has it filmed. Also for some weird reason we have soooo many photos of us in the bath (covered in bubbles) or wrapped in a towel after being in the shower. There's even a photo of little me stuck in a bucket in the nude. Yes in a bucket. 

COMMENT - your embarrassing story

VOTE - cause my embrrassing stories are perf

FAN - because you love me :) and I love you :) 

-lilmisscupcake