Preferenfe 128- precious memories with the kids

One Direction Preference : Precious memories with the kids

Louis:

You watched from the back door as Louis was in the backyard teaching your four year old son how to play football. Your son watched intently as his father gave the instructions as to how to play. Then Louis gave control over to your son and let him show off what he had just learned. He ran up and down the backyard, kicking the ball carefully between his feet before giving it a strong kick that had the ball sailing through the air and straight into the kitchen window. Your son began freaking out, but you and Louis caught each other's eyes and smiled. It was just a window, easily fixable, you two were just so proud of your son and what he was capable of. You knew he was going to be a star someday, just like his father.

Zayn:

The tears had started before she even got through the doors of the school. He followed behind Zayn, sad because you were at home sick on his first day of school. "You're going to forget about me!" he says and Zayn gives him a confused stare. "What? How can i forget about you?" Your son sat in the desk that had his name on it. "I'm here all day while you and mommy aren't. You're going to forget about me!" Zayn chuckles softly before looking his son in the eyes. "Mommy and I could never forget about you, okay? You're always going to be our little boy, okay?" He nodded. "Baby wait?" Zayn laughed again. "If anything happens with the new baby, we'll come get you so you can meet her, okay?" Your son nodded. "Don't forget about me!" Zayn stood up and began to turn away. "Never in a million years would i forget about the best thing to happen to your mother and I."

Niall:

Her tiny feet were placed on his big ones as they danced to the music around them. Her eyes looked up at his that matched hers. "We're dancing daddy!" he smirked. "We sure are, you're an amazing dancer! Thank you for letting me come to this dance with you!" Your daughter giggled. "It's a daddy daughter dance, of course i had to take you!" Niall chuckled and brought your daughter up so she was resting on his hip and he continued to dance like that. "We need to do this again, daddy!" she says resting her head on his shoulder as 'Little Things' played in the background, Niall singing along to it. He nodded. "School dances and then your wedding baby girl, you'll always have the special dance of the night with me, okay?" She nodded and kissed his cheek. "I love you forever daddy! Forever!"

Liam:

"Princess daddy!" your daughter cheered as Liam came back from your closet wearing one of your dresses to the best of his ability. Liam chuckled. "Am i now ready to be a part of your princess party?" he asked and your daughter. She smiled and ran to her bed to pick up the tiara that you guys had gotten her from a trip to Paris and ran back to Liam. "I put this on you!" she says, so Liam bends down so that she can put the tiara on his head, then steps back. Liam stands up. "Am i ready now?" She claps her hands together and cheers. "Yes! Princess party with daddy! Can we have tea daddy?" Liam nodded. "Yes we can, want to help me make some?" She lifted her arms up for Liam to carry her. "Off to make tea for our tea party!" she chanted and Liam's laughter echoed off the walls, by the time the tea party was finished, your daughter's head rested on Liam's shoulder, her breaths evening out as she falls victim to the need for sleep.

Harry: As he twirled your daughter around the ball room, tears filled his eyes and your daughter wiped them away. "Don't cry daddy!" Harry shook his head. "I'm sorry, it's just, i remember our first daddy daughter dance, where you had to put your feet on mine." Your daughter laughed. "Yeah, i remember that too! It was the first of many dances, and you seem to cry at every one." Harry nodded. "Yeah, my baby girl is all grown up now. Married, a baby on the way, it's so hard to believe you were once able to be carried in my arms, now i can't do that!" he looked down at their feet, then back up at her. "See, my baby girl is too grown up to put her feet on mine." Your daughter stepped slightly onto her father's feet and Harry grinned and spun her around again. "Maybe not too grown up daddy." she whispers.

AN: these are just so darn adorable.

I am so sleep deprived. I've worked 13 hours in the past two days.

Do you guys have a job? Where? I work at KFC :)

Please

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

I love you my cupcakes

-lilmisscupcake