Preference 95- What turns you on

***THIS ONE IS SEXUAL. DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THIS***

What turns you on

Liam: 

There’s something about those brown eyes that you just can’t get enough of. You sit back on your couch attempting to read your book while he prepares a music playlist for the road trip you’re taking in a few days.

You peer over your book and watch him as he sit’s there concentrating, occasionally biting his lip and tussling his hair. You stare deeper as your mind floods with all kinds of impure thoughts. He begins to laugh and you snap back.

“What?” you ask. He shakes his head and moves closer to you, slightly hovering over you.

“You had that look babe, like you wanted me right now.” He was smirking as he moved closer to you allowing his lips to graze yours. You loved when he did this, it gave you goosebumps like nothing else ever has. You smile and grab his collar pulling him closer to you

“Don’t tease me, Payne” you said right before your lips met his.

Harry: 

At the restaurant you kept teasing Harry. Leaning over and whispering cheeky things to him, slightly nibbling his ear. All the things he loves. But as you walked into your room he decided it was time for him to do the teasing and he knew exactly what got you all hot and bothered.

He unbuttoned his shirt slightly at the top so he could breathe, making sure not to make eye contact with you, so you could stare at him in peace. He untucked his shirt and stretched allowing you to see the low v that disappeared into his pants.

You bit your lip and leaned up against the wall trying to keep your cool. Suddenly he was next to you smiling his signature cheeky smile.

“Need help, love?” He smirked as he helped you unzip your dress.

“Don’t give in.” you told yourself. You almost had yourself convinced you weren’t going to then he began to caress your body and you lost it, you gave in and never looked back.

Niall: 

He had just walked through the door when you grabbed him and gave him a big kiss.

“Whoa” he said while letting out a small laugh

“I want you” you whispered while kissing him and dragging him to the room you two have shared for the past 6 months. He was laughing when you playfully threw him on the bed and positioned yourself on him.

“What’s got you so worked up, love?” He asked while you were kissing his neck.

“Everything” you replied “Everything about you drive’s me crazy. Every picture I see of you, every text i receive. Everything, Niall, everything.” You said as you tossed your shirt on the floor. He had on a huge grin because he loved the fact that you wanted him so much.

Soon you were both colliding against each other forgetting that the world around you even existed.

Zayn: 

You were taking a shower after a long hard day at school and work. It was a stressful day, it had been a stressful week really. Your boyfriend was busy with his career and you were beginning to feel slightly lonely but you didn’t want to bring attention to it so you stood in the shower just letting the water run over you, washing everything away when the door opened.

You didn’t look up because you knew who it was. You smiled as Zayn slipped his arms around you and kissed your neck softly. You loved when he did that. Didn’t say anything just held you and let you know everything was okay.

It had been awhile so things got pretty hot between you two pretty fast. He ran his hand over your body while kissing your neck more and soon you were entangled together.

Louis: 

“Fancy a morning shag?” You let his words sink in for a minute before looking up at your smiley boyfriend who was now wiggling his eyebrows

“What?” you asked. He rolled his eyes and moved over to you sitting on the table right in front of you

“Fancy a morning shag?” he repeated a little bit slower and more emphasis on each word. You smirked and started to get up and move away when you pulled you by your hips to him

“Babe, I want you.” You always loved his bluntness. Something about it turned you on, you couldn’t explain it. You tried to shy away from him but he gently guided your chin back so you face him.

You smiled as his lips crashed into your and you pushed him back on the table removing all clothing that an obstacle in your way.

AN: Sorry about late update. It's school holidays and I have been busy. Anyways if you go through and vote for each preference I will dedicate the next one to you. Just comment below if you have.

Thankyou for 1k votes on here. I was literally jumping for joy when I got that many :)

-lilmisscupcake