Preference 132- song he dedicates to you

Song he dedicates to you

LIAM:

Little Things

When Liam first heard the song, he thought of you right away; the song describes you perfectly. Before he left for tour, he told you that the song was for you; that every time he sung it he would be thinking of you.

LOUIS:

Over Again

Although he never told anyone that this song was for you; you both knew. He sung with all his heart and you knew that he was singing for you; only you. It made him feel closer to you, even though you were miles apart.

NIALL:

Heart Attack

It is your favourite song from the album, you always asked Niall is sing it to you. While on tour, it becomes his favourite song too; it reminds him of you and your smile. He puts extra energy into his "OW" knowing you love it.

HARRY:

She's Not Afraid

Out of all the songs that Harry would sing at home; this one was his favourite to sing to you. So when he sung it during the concerts, you were always on his mind and in his heart; which brought out his dimple smile.

ZAYN:

Last First Kiss

Zayn wrote it with Liam and Louis, so the song is more personal than everyones know. He looked to you for inspiration when writing the song and thinks about you when singing his long high notes.

AN: sorry I went MIA........I've been busy but I'm back now.

THANKYOU SO FREAKING MUCH FOR ONE MILLION READS AND NEARLY 6K VOTES!!!!! you guys rock.

Comment

Vote

Fan

-lilmisscupcake