Preference 117- he gives you your first kiss

He Gives You Your First Kiss

Niall:

"So, she's a French girl, and eleven year old me thought that that automatically meant she was a great kisser. And so I kissed her. And I was wrong," Niall says, laughing. You shake your head and laugh with him, rolling your eyes.

"So, since you think I'm so immature, share your story. What was your first kiss like?" You narrow you eyes, shaking your head.

"I've never kissed anyone before," you admit, and he looks at you in disbelief.

Before you can say a word, his lips are pressed against yours, one hand on your neck and the other playing with your hair.

Finally, he pulls away. "Was that good enough?"

Harry:

After an entertaining story about a ten year old Harry and a fifteen year old model in training,

Harry asks you, "So, now that I've told you my story, what's yours?" You shake your head, blushing slightly.

"A lady would never tell," you say softly, looking at him out of the corner of your eye.

"Come on, I told you mine. It can't be that bad," he says, and you can't meet his eyes.

"Actually, Haz, that's not it. I haven't really kissed anyone yet." You see his disbelieving look, and become defensive.

"I just have high standards!" He looks mischievous for a moment.

"I guess it'll be really special, then," he says slowly. You nod, and he suddenly has his hand at your waist and his mouth moving against yours.

Liam:

"Truth," you say, tired, but staying up with Liam all night after a concert that you tagged along to.

He was your best friend, and he looked pitiful, unable to sleep and all along. So you walked from your hotel room to his to do a Twitcam with him.

"Y/N. Truth. Okay... What was your first kiss like?" he asks, reading a question from the screen.

"Haven't had one yet," you blurt, without thinking, and then blush.

"Did I just say that out loud?" Liam raises his eyebrows.

"You? But, I mean, this is a little weird, but you're gorgeous.... And everyone wants me to kiss you," he says, laughing nervously. You raise your eyebrows.

"Uh... feel free," you say, not expecting for him to actually lean over and kiss you, right in front of his laptop.

Zayn:

"So... I was too short, and I stood on this brick, and I kissed her," he says, and both of you are laughing.

"Your turn," he says insistently.

"Okay... so I was at a Justin Timberlake concert, right? And I had meet and greet passes. So when the concert was over, I went over to meet him and he said, 'You have really pretty eyes', and then asked me to meet him out back afterwards. And then, he kissed me," you say, and Zayn starts laughing hysterically.

"Funny story. What's the real version of that?" You laugh and shake your head.

"Um... Never been kissed," you say hesitantly.

"Really?" he asks.

"But you're... I mean, you're you. How could you have not been kissed?" You shrug.

"There needs to be something done about that," he says, smiling, and leans down and kisses you.

Louis:

The two of you were at home on one of his few days off. While browsing through channels on his TV, you discovered that "Never Been Kissed" was on. Louis, being a huge fan of Drew Barrymore, insisted on watching it.

"Imagine, being thirty, and never been kissed. It's crazy," he says, shaking his head.

"Of course, Drew Barrymore, realistically, never would've had to wait that long to be kissed." You roll your eyes, shaking your head.

"I really hope that I end up kissed before I'm thirty." He raises his eyebrows at you.

"Haven't you, already?" You just shake your head again in response.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! That should be illegal. I mean, you're such a pretty little thing," he exclaims.

"We have to take care of that right away," he says, planting a kiss on your lips.

AN: Sorry about the authors note yesterday but I needed to get some things out to you guys.

So there will be another preference update in about 10 minutes once I edit another one.

QOTD: have you had your first kiss yet? If you have do you regret it?

I'm 16 in 2 weeks and I still haven't been kissed :(

C O M M E N T

F A N

V O T E

-lilmisscupcake