Preference 141 - the day before tour

Tour Series: The day before tour..

LIAM:

... he wanted to be all about you. Liam packed a picnic full of your favourite foods and took you to the park. It wasn't a sunny, so the park was kind of quiet. You sat on the picnic blanket and snuggled into Liam's chest. He placed his arm around your shoulder. You looked at the sky at the beautiful sunset that was coming. You closed your eyes and took a deep breath knowing that tomorrow was quickly approaching. Liam rubbed your arm gently. "Hey Sweetheart, don't cry," he said softly. You tried but a sob escaped your lips, followed by tears running down your cheeks. "I love you so much," he said, kissing your forehead. You turned around and wrapped your arms around his neck, burying you face in his chest. Liam sighed and put his arms around you, holding you close. "I'm going to miss you lots," you sobbed. "Shhh," Liam said rubbing your back. "Let's enjoy the rest of today before we think about it," he continued. You nodded. "Sorry Li," you whispered. "I'm going to miss you hair," he whispered, placing a kiss on your head, "Your eyes," kissing your forehead. You looked at him and smiled. "Your nose," kissing your nose, "Your rosy cheeks" kissing your cheek, "and your smile and laugh," placing another kiss on your lips. "I'm going to miss all of you," he added, making you giggle.

LOUIS:

... he didn't want to think about leaving you. He wanted one last day to have fun with you, knowing he would miss it while away. You and Louis were hanging out at his flat. We were sitting outside by the pool, taking in the sunshine. "Shall we go in the pool?" Louis asked. You nodded and stood up. He pulled his t-shirt off in one quick motion, making you blush. You walked towards him and placed you hands on his chest, "I'll be right back, have to change," you said kissing his cheek. You quickly walked inside and changed into your bikini. You walked back to Louis and stood in the doorway. Louis looked at you and it was his turn to blush. You saw his eyes look you up an down. You ran towards him and before he had time to realise what was happening, you kissed him hard, making you both fall backwards into the pool. Louis held you by the waist while you had your hands on his neck. You continued to kiss while underwater. You pulled out of the kiss but still held each other close as you rose to the surface. You wrapped your legs around his waist as his hand rested on your hips. "I love you," he whispered, kissing you again. "I'm going to miss this," he said laughing, "you make me smile bigger everyday, I don't know what I'm going to do without you," he sighed. "Oh Lou, I'll miss you too, more than you think," you said, playing with his wet hair and kissing his nose.

NIALL:

... you didn't want to let Niall go. You knew he was excited about the tour, so tried not to let him see how upset you were. Niall had just finished packing and you were cuddled up with him on the bed. Your head was resting on his chest, listening to his heart beat as he gently played with your hair. "Princess," Niall said slowly. "Yeah Ni," you replied, looking up at him. Niall lightly ran his finger along the side of your face to your jaw. You looked into his beautiful blue eyes and his happy smile. "Come I play you a song?" he asked. You sat up and nodded eagerly. Niall picked up his guitar, and played a few chords. You knew the song right away, it was They Don't Know About Us. Niall started singing the song, looking right into your eyes. You felt your eyes fill with tears. You tried to blink them away, but one slid down your cheek. Before you could wipe it away, Niall stopped playing his guitar and gently wiped your tear with his thumb. "Can you play Heart Attack?" you asked quietly. Niall nodded and started playing. He stood up and started dancing sillily. You couldn't help but laugh at him. You jumped up and started spinning around in circles around the room; forgetting for a moment that Niall was leaving tomorrow.

HARRY:

... all he wanted to do was hold you close with his arms wrapped tightly around you and kiss you every few minutes. And although you wanted to as well, you knew it would only make you think more about him leaving. "Haz," you said looking up at him. "mmm" he replied, playing with your hair. "Can you show me how to make cupcakes? that way I can make them when you're gone," you said sweetly. "Of course baby, cupcakes are easy, come on," he said happily, walking you to the kitchen. You watched him get the ingredients and equipment needed. Harry noticed you lending against the cupboard. He picked you up and put you on the kitchen counter. "There you go," he said kissing your cheek and returned to baking. You didn't hear a word he was saying; you just watched him. His smile genuine showing his teeth, his green eyes shinning happily and his curls sat perfectly around his face. "Are you paying attention baby?" Harry asked smirking. You giggled and Harry knew you weren't. He put down the spoon and stood in between your legs, resting his hands on your thighs. You placed your hands on the back of his neck and kissed him hard. "I love so much," you whispered. "Not as much as I love you," he replied.

ZAYN:

... you helped Zayn pack. Everyone knew he never packed for tour or when he did, he didn't pack enough. The boys had asked you to make sure he packed for their world tour. As Zayn sat on the edge of his bed, you sat on the floor beside an empty suitcase. "Come on Z, this shouldn't be hard, let's just pack your favourite clothes so we can enjoy our last day together," you said. "Ok fine," he wined as he got off the bed and walked into his big closet. "How about this jumper? and this t-shirt?" He asked holding them against his body. "Yeah. Pass them over and I'll fold them up," you said catching the clothes Zayn threw at you. Zayn continued to throw clothes at you. "Ohh, I love this jacket on you, makes you look like a bad boy," you said neatly folding the leather jacket. "What about your grey high top nike's and those new jeans you got last week?" you asked. "These?" he asked, holding them up. You nodded. He walked over to you and placed them in the suitcase before zipping it up. "All packed," you whispered, realising what was happening. You laid down and closed you eyes, trying to stop tears forming in your eyes. You smiled as you felt Zayn hover over your body, his necklace tickling your chin. You slowly opened your eyes and were meant with a pair of deep hazel eyes. You hooked your finger in the chain and pulled him closer. "I'm going to miss this necklace," you whispered. You kissed him lovingly. "But I'll miss you more, baby" Zayn added.

AN: sorry about the late update.

Please vote comment and fan

Check out my new story A Stranger in a Foreign land. The story is better than the title trust me

-lilmisscupcake