Preference 125- cuddling

Cuddling

Harry:

Harry was very much the cuddliest person you had ever met. It was nighttime where he liked to show his affection towards you and others but mainly you. When you go to sleep, he brings you close to his chest, humming into your neck while intertwining your legs together.

Zayn:

Zayn was never one to show much PDA in front of others or out of public but at home, in your bed, that was the time he could relax and snuggle with you. He loved having your side pressed against his while your head listens to his heartbeat, embracing the moment.

Niall:

Niall was definitely someone who wouldn't care whether it was night or day, he would wrap his arms around your waist as you wrap yours around his neck. He craved the feeling of his body against yours in an intimate way. Whispering sweet nothings into your ear as he tries to block you away from the world.

Liam:

Sleeping time together was valued as something that neither of you took advantage of, including movies as you relaxed in your bed, nuzzling his neck was an amazing feeling. You knew that no matter what you would always either watch Toy Story, Batman or The Avengers. His fingers tickling your back as you both get engrossed in the film.

Louis:

You were sitting on your vanity chair as you waited for your boyfriend to come out of the shower as you took off your makeup. You giggled as you felt someone nuzzle your neck, followed by a kiss to your check, "Baby. Let's go to bed." You say softly, stroking his hair and allowing him to carry you guys to bed, cuddling in the warmth of each other. All Louis wanted to do when you go to sleep is protect you.

AN: happy birthday to me! I am 16! I don't smell like a monkey! Happy birthday to me!

Sorry about late update. Maybe no update tomorrow cause its my birthday. Sweet 16 and never been kissed :( saddest story ever

-lilmisscupcake