Preference 33- He's sick

He's sick

Harry:

He's allergic to the new cat you got. It took you a long time to convince him, but you finally made him take medicine. He refused to let go of the cat.

"It's my kitty!", he explained. After that exhausted war with Harry, you spent the night cuddling with him and your beloved pet.

"This is fun, cuddling with my two pussies", he said cheekily.

Liam:

You come home to find Liam looking not too well on the sofa.

"Babe! I'm glad your home. I'm... dying!", he exclaimed. You ran to him and placed a hand on his head.

"Liam! You have a fever! You're not going to die!", you explained, chuckling. You grabbed some medicine.

"Stay back! I could get you sick, too!", Liam shouted. You ignored him and quickly gave him what he needed. He cringed at first but regrettingly swallowed the medicine.

"You owe me one. Toy Story!", he cried, running to get the DVDs.

Louis:

No matter what you did, Louis couldn't stop coughing. You chased him around the house. He refused to take your advice. Eventually he got tired and hid in the closet. You smiled, grabbed the medicine, and tiptoed to the door. You quickly opened it and made sure he couldn't escape.

"Just take it!", you shouted.

"Noooo!", he whined. While his mouth was opened for the very dramatic "no" you shoved the medicine in his mouth. Louis choked up, but recovered right away. That night you found him in the bedroom with a very sexy nurse costume for you to wear.

"I'm waiting for my medicine", he smirked with a wink.

Niall:

You sighed. "Niall, I told you eating all that raw dough was bad for you!".

"I knowww", he groaned, throwing up again. You rubbed his back and kissed the back of his neck.

"Hang in there, bud. It'll be okay", you whispered soothingly. Niall refused to let you leave his side all night.

"Help meeee!", he whined. Niall was curled up on the sofa. You skipped up to him and kissed his cheek.

"I got you something!". You handed him a lollipop. He smiled his biggest smile.

"Thanks, Princess! I love you!", he exclaimed, opening his arms for you to cuddle.

Zayn:

He was in bed with the covers completely on the floor, looking very hot and sweaty.

"Um, Zayn, what's up?", you asked, puzzled at your lover's strange behaviour.

"It's so hot, Boooo!", he complained. You didn't feel hot at all.

"I think you're sick, baby". He gave you a look.

"Me? Sick? I'm Zayn Malik. Us Maliks don't just..GET sick!", he shouted. You laughed.

"Yeah, okay. Well, Mr.Malik, you're going to take some medicine". Zayn shook his head.

"How about no?"

"Zayn". You gave him a stern look.

"I'm ready for the medicine!", he said, fear in his voice. After giving him the medicine he chuckled and bit his lip.

"What?", you asked.

"Oh, I think you know 'what'", he replied, kissing your neck. The medicine hadn't kicked in yet, so he recovered the next day, but you ended up being sick for a week.

AN: these ones are super cute.

Does anyone want to make me a cover. If you do please email it to itsmeali@icloud.com

-lilmisscupcake