Preference 91- Your wedding

Your Wedding.

Note: Y/L/N means Your Last Name :)

Harry:

This is it. This is your day. You're in a beautiful strapless white dress that flowed past your ankles. You're standing in front of the mirror. You're hair is curled and flowing. Your best friend who was your maid of honour comes up behind you and places the veil, neatly with your small tiara. You both look in the mirror together.

"This is it!" she says.

"You will no longer be Miss (Y/L/N). After this, you will be married" you laugh letting out some nerves. Harry's Mum Anne walks in to see you,you see her through the mirror and turn around to smile at her.

She walks over to you smiling giving you a hug, "You look absolutely beautiful (Y/N)" she says to you. You smile at her and say Thank You.

Gemma who was your bridesmaid walks over to give you and Anne a hug saying "You will legally be apart of us", you laughed at her. Anne leaves back down to the church but before she goes she quickly gives you a hug still as an unmarried woman.

Louis who was the best man quickly runs down to you saying "It's time!" while staring at you. "Wow (Y/N) Harry is a lucky lad. You look stunning"

"Thank you Louis". You head over to the church. Your Dad grabs your hand and helps you out of the car. He walks you into the church and when you reach the top, he gives you a hug. The music started to play, you grab your Dad's arm tight and head down the aisle.

You look up to see your future Husband staring at you. You hear a view sniffles, you finally reached Harry. Your Dad handed you over to Harry and gave you a kiss. Harry couldn't keep his eyes off you. You both say your vows to each other. Here is just some of the things you and Harry said.

"(Y/N) you have been so supportive throughout the years with me being in a band and leaving you for ages. You always keep me grounded. I promise to always love you, and always be by your side, I promise to always catch you as you fall"

"Harry, when people love each other they will do anything. I will crawl to the ends of the earth to make you happy. Counting down the days til we see each other is just a nice feeling. I promise to love you always and always be there for you"

"Harry, you may now kiss your Bride" Harry grabs hold of your waist and you wrap your arms around his neck and kiss. You both turned to face the crowd.

The minister says "It is with great honour to now pronounce to you Mr and Mrs Harry Styles" you both walk out hand in hand. When you reach outside you both lean in for a kiss and Harry picks you up bridal style and carrys you out. You both get in the car and ride off.

You get to your reception and Gemma leads you in. Everyone there is waiting for you and cheering as you both walk hand in hand as Mr and Mrs Styles. It's time for your first couples dance. Harry grabs your hand and leads you to the dance floor. You both dance to "Angel" by Sarah McLachlan. You lean your head on Harry's chest and dance.

You look up at Harry and say "I love you so much Harry"

Harry smiles and says "I love you too (Y/N) or may I say Mrs Styles" and kisses your forehead.

Louis:

Yay! Today is the day! You look out the window, out to the beach where you were going to wed. You have a pre wedding photo with your beautiful flower girls Louis' sisters, Lottie, Felicitie, Daisy and Phoebe and another one with your soon to be mother-in-law Jay. You look in the mirror, you feel so beautiful.

Your hair is flowing in all the right places, your dress is hugging you in the right places, you feel perfect. Danielle adds a finishing touch to you by adding a white tiger lily to your hair.