Prefernece 147- finding out the gender

Pregnancy Series #13 Finding out the gender

Pregnancy Series can be found here. You can read #12 Gender Predictions before this to see if they predicted correct..

LIAM:

"Here is your baby," the doctor smiled, stilling the ultrasound wand on your stomach before clicking for a picture. "And their heartbeat," she clicked another button. The room went quiet before a whooshing sound of your baby's heartbeat filled the small room. "Oh my god," you whispered, hand covering your mouth. Liam lifted your hand to his lips, placing a kiss on your knuckles. "Would you like to know the gender?" she asked. Liam lower himself so his head was next to yours on the bed. "Do you want to find out?" he whispered, watching you look at the screen. You removed your hand from your mouth and reached out to touch the image of your baby on the screen. "As long as they are healthy and everything is good, can we keep the gender a surprise?" you asked Liam softly. He smiled looking at the doctor, shaking his head. "They are growing perfectly with a strong heartbeat," she soothed, "would you like to hear the heartbeat again?" Liam nodded and kissed your temple.

LOUIS:

"Dessert time," your mum said walking back in the dinning room carrying a cake. Your and Louis' parents were sitting around the table, excitedly waiting to find out the gender of their first grandchild. Jay was right behind her with a knife and plates. "Congratulations Y/N and Louis on your first baby," your mum kissed your cheek. You smiled, thanking her as Louis took the knife. "Once you cut the cake, you have to say the colour that is inside," Jay said, smiling wide. You gave her a confused look and before you knew it, Louis had the knife in the cake. You quickly looked at it, your heart beating faster. As he went to put the piece on the plate, his mouth opened but no words coming out. He jumped up and dropped it on the table. "BLUE," he shouted. "Oh my god a boy," you whispered resting your hand on your baby bump. "A boy, baby Tommo," he continued. You smiled, glad he was happy. He knelt beside you and kissed your temple. "I love you. Thank you for giving me a little boy," he whispered, rubbing your stomach lightly.

NIALL:

"Why can't I just read the envelope?" Niall wined. You giggled and squeezed his hand. You had decided you wanted a creative way to find out the gender of your twins, but Niall was now getting reckless. Eleanor and Perrie had found out and planned a party with your families and the boys. Everyone stood in the backyard around a small kiddie pool filled with water. "Alright, is everyone ready?" Eleanor asked. "We have four rubber ducks, two pink and two blue," Perrie explained, "whichever two float is the gender of the twins." Niall stepped closer to you, wrapping his arms around your waist, resting on your growing bump. "This is it Princess," he whispered kissing your cheek. The girls placed the rubber ducks into the pool. You held your breath as you watched the water. Slowly two ducks sunk, leaving one pink and one blue. "A boy and a girl," Perrie yelled. "One of each," Niall whispered, "I am so happy, a mini me and a mini you," he spun you around and kissed your lips.

HARRY:

"There you two are. Come on, everyone is dying to find out the gender," Gemma said excitedly, pulling you and Harry outside where both your families and the boys were waiting. You smiled and smoothed your dress over your 16 week baby bump. When Gemma had asked to give you a gender reveal party; you didn't know what to expect. "Hey everyone, can I have your attention," Gemma yelled across the background. "Thank you. Behind me is a cardboard box which has either blue or pink balloons inside. Whichever colour it is is the gender of the newest Styles," she smiled, "so Y/N and Harry on the count of three." You and Harry stood on either side of the box as everyone shouted. On three, you ripped opened the box and pink balloons flew out. Everyone started cheering. "Oh my god, a little girl," you squealed. Harry quickly pulled you against him, "She'll be as beautiful as her mummy," he whispered against your lips, before you kissing lightly.

ZAYN:

"Would you like to know the gender?" the doctor asked, removing the wand from your swollen stomach. You blinked away the tears in your eyes before looking at Zayn. His eyes were fixed on the screen displaying a image of your baby. "I know you didn't want to find out? It that still the plan?" you whispered, squeezing his hand. He smiled, looking down at you. "Unless you want to?" he said, bringing your hand to his cheek and kissing your palm. "Not knowing makes it more exciting," you smiled. Zayn chuckled lightly but you could see the tears filling his eyes. "No, we want to keep it a surprise," he said to the doctor, his voice cracking. "Lets have a listen to your baby, they have a pretty strong heartbeat which is good sign that everything is going wonderfully," she explained. Suddenly the small room was filled with a rumbling static sound followed by a steady whooshing sound of a heartbeat. You gasped in amazement. "Our baby," you whispered. "That's amazing," Zayn sniffed.

A/N: Once again sorry about the lack of updates

Please

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

-lilmisscupcake