Preference 113- you tell him you love him

You tell him you love him

Liam:

"Hey, Liam. Guess what we're doing tonight" you sing, smiling widely.

"What?" he sing-songs back. You hold up the brand new Up All Night Tour DVD you'd just bought.

"Oh my. Really?" he asks, laughing. You firmly nod your head and pop the movie in the DVD player. Liam sits on the couch getting comfortable and you run over and lay down, putting your head in his lap.

You and he comment on random parts of the concert and laugh at how funny Harry's dancing is. Whenever Liam was singing you felt so happy and proud that he'd made it so far. You look up at your handsome boyfriend and see him smiling at the screen.

"Liam?" you try to get his attention

"Hmm?" he looks at you.

"I love you," you say breathlessly. Liam smiles even wider and kisses you sweetly.

"I love you too," he mumbles against your lips.

Harry:

"Please?" he begs.

"No," you say stubbornly.

"Pretty please?" he tries again.

"No way, you freak," you respond, looking at the can of whipped cream he's holding with raised eyebrows. Harry gets on his knees and grabs your hand.

"Please please please please PLEASE!" he begs, looking up at you with his beautiful green eyes.

"Harry, I don't want you to eat whipped cream off of me! That's weird and I'll get sticky and I just showered!" you groan.

"No babe, it's really hot and I'll lick you clean, I promise!" he pleads.

"You are so weird," you sigh, taking the can and looking at it warily.

"Is that a yes?" he gets on his feet excitedly. You close your eyes and nod your head, breathing deeply.

"Fine," you say, wrapping your arms around his neck, "but only because I love you." He looks at you grinning.

"So I get to lick whipped cream off you aaaaaaand you love me? This day can't get any better!" You laugh a little and he presses his lips to yours passionately.

"I love you too," he says quietly before pushing you lightly into his bedroom.

"Now lets get this show on the road!" he says, shaking the can of whipped cream.

Louis:

"No, you didn't even try today, did you?" Louis looks you up and down.

"Lou, you can't just show up at my house out of nowhere, tell me we're going out, and expecting me to look amazing in the ten minutes you gave me to get ready!" you complain to your boyfriend.

He giggles and says, "you look beautiful, but that outfit is horrible, love." You grumble and go back up to your room, knowing he was right. He follows you up and watches you change out of your shorts and t-shirt and into a nicer pair of high waisted shorts and a tank top with a cardigan.

"Better?" you ask.

"Mhm," he nods, pulling you closer to him by your bum.

"Loueh, Loueh, Loueh," you sigh, shaking your head. He presses his forehead against yours and looks you in the eyes.

"You're beautiful," he whispers.

"I love you, Louis," you say before you can even think about what you were saying.

"Really?" a smile spreads across his face.

"Yep," you rub your nose against his.

"I. Love. You. Too," he kisses you after each word. You're definitely glad he came over.

Niall:

"Oh baby, baby, we belong together," you sing along to the music playing from your iHome as you get ready for your date with Niall.

"Ya think so?" you hear an Irish accent. You look over and see Niall standing at the door eating a cookie and looking amused. You give him a fake smile and get back to doing your makeup.

"Babe, you don't need that much," he says softly as you put on mascara.

"Niaaaaaaaaaaall, what's done is done," you shrug because you're already done. He shoves the rest of the cookie into his mouth and gently tugs on your hair.

"You look so much prettier natural," he says sweetly.

"So I look ugly right now?" you frown, pretending to be hurt. His blue eyes get huge and he starts apologizing.

"No, princess, I didn't mean it like that, I swear! You're always beautiful," he blushes. You kiss him on the cheek and he wraps his arms around your waist, pulling you closer. You brush some crumbs off his face and smile at his adorableness.

"I love you, Niall," you say quietly. He grins and kisses you quickly.

"I love you too.

Zayn:

You were walking down the streets of New York with your boyfraaan Zayn, holding hands and having a nice conversation.

"I bet you Harry lies about having naturally curly hair," you say seriously.

"What?" Zayn laughs.

"I'm serious. He probably gets up at 4 am every day to heat up his curling iron so no one finds out," you fight to keep a straight face but fail completely, sending you and Zayn into a fit. You wipe tears out of your eyes and stumble, almost falling on your face.

"You okay, babe?" Zayn asks. You notice your shoe lace is untied.

"Yeah, I just tripped on my laces," you say, feeling like a little kid.

"I'll get that for you," Zayn smiles before getting on one knee and tying your shoe. You blush and kiss the top of his head.

"Thanks, love you," you smile down at him. He looks up at you wide eyed before going to the flower stand a few feet from where you were standing. You watch confused as he talks to the owner and hands him a wad of cash. He pushes the whole flower cart over and kisses you before saying

"I love you too."

Comment from muah: I think the Zayn one is really cute, but what the fuck are you gonna do with the flower cart? xD

C O M M E N T

F A N

V O T E

T E H E

Thankyou so much for nearly 300k reads. :)

-lilmisscupcake