Preference 92- You Tell him you're Pregnant

You tell him you're Pregnant 

Harry: 

You and your Husband Harry are driving off to see Harry's Family in Holmes Chapel. Its a long drive. You start to feel sick. Nauseous, Harry thought it was just car sickness, but you never get car sickness. You're getting very uncomfortable, you get squirming in the car seat and your feeling very sick.

"Harry please pull over!" you demand.

"What why?" Harry asks.

"HARRY PLEASE PULL OVER!" you yell at him. Harry quickly pulls over to the side of the road, you jump out of the car and throw up. Harry gets out of the driver's seat and runs over to you holding your hair up. You get back into the passenger seat and he backs back into the driver's seat. You both shut the door as if nothing happened. Harry put rested one hand on the steering wheel and looked at you.

"Can I please have a tissue?" you ask.

"Yes sure, of course. (Y/N) whats wrong" Harry replies concerned.

"I didn't want to tell you but, I'm Pregnant" you say while getting out 3 positive pregnancy tests. Harry's eyes grew wide, you looked at him worried and he just smiled.

"I'm going to be a Daddy?" Harry says happily. You smile and nod while letting out a tear or too. Harry leans over and gives you a kiss and a hug. You still tasted like vomit you felt bad for Harry when he kissed you. Harry continues to drive to Cheshire. Harry and you were not going to tell the public until you start showing. But you did tell Harry's family that day.

Louis: 

You and your Husband Louis are at a restaurant with his family. Louis pours you a drink but you refuse to drink it. Instead of wasting it, you gave it to him. You suddenly feel the need to throw up you put the napkin over your face and wait a little bit. It happened again, but this time it was for real. You slammed the napkin down on the table and bolted to the bathroom. As soon as you reached the toilet you threw up pretty violently. A lot of women were staring at you, you being hormonal and pissed off you yell

"STOP STARING AT ME I'M PREGNANT!" They quickly left the bathroom and Louis' Mum Jay walks in and kneels down beside you.

"Are you okay sweetheart?"

"Yes, thank you Jay" she helps you up and cleans you off. Louis is waiting outside the bathroom, Jay walks back to her seat to the girls.

"Are you okay (Y/N)? Are you sick!?" You looked at him and reached into your clutch purse and pull out a positive Pregnancy test and hand it to him.

"Oh my god (Y/N) I'm going to be a Dad? I'm going to be a father?" You smile at him and say

"Yes Louis, we're going to be parent's" He smiles so big and a happy tear falls down his face. He gives you a massive hug and kisses your neck. You both go back to your seat to announce the good news!

Liam: 

Its midday and you're not feeling too flash hot. You're still in bed sleeping away. Your Husband Liam walks in and says

"(Y/N) are you okay? You're normally awake by now" You start to wake up and you sit up. You quickly put your head back on the pillow as you were about to throw up.