Preference 63- You hate each other, but secretly have feelings

Preference- You hate each other, but secretly have feelings. (requested)

Harry:

"Is Harry going to be there?" You asked your bestfriend, Louis, who was throwing a party. You had been friends with Louis, since birth, and when you use to visit him on the X Factor, you met One Direction.

The boys were really nice and chill. Except, Harry Styles. You hated him. He was so cocky and arrogant. You wanted to rip those curls out of his head.

"Of course, love. It is at our flat." He sighed.

"Fine." You mumbled.

"It will be okay, darling. Listen, I have to get ready. Can you come round earlier to help out with things?" Louis asked.

"Sure." You told him.

"Great, see you soon!" Louis said, hanging up the phone. You decided on wearing a strapless blue, bodycon dress and a pair of black heels. Once you were done with hair and makeup, you headed to Louis'.

You knocked on the door. It took awhile for someone to answer but when they did, it wasn't who you wanted to see. Harry leaned up against the door frame and smirked.

"Well doesn't someone look gorgeous for a change."

"Harry, move out of the way, I need to help Louis." I pushed passed him and went to find Louis. He was nowhere to be found.

"Where is Louis?" You asked, crossing your arms.

"He went to the store. It's just me and you." Harry winked. You could have puked.

"Well, I'm not staying, so I'll come back." You grabbed your purse. Harry grabbed your arm.

"Don't leave." He whispered.

"What the hell, Harry?" You tried to get out of his grasp.

"No, please. I had Louis set this up, so I could talk to you. I know we hate each other, but I love you. I love the way, you don't care about what you have on. The way you don't always wear makeup. The way you laugh. The way you smile. The way you try to hide a smile. The way you blush." Harry was going on and on. You couldn't believe what you were hearing. You couldn't believe that the guy you argued back and forth with, was telling you all of this.

You leaned forward and kissed him mid-sentence. You pulled back but kept your arms around his neck.

"You talk way too much but I love you too." You smiled up at him. And he smiled back. His plan working, way more than he thought it would.