Preference 115- You're his celebrity crush

You're his celebrity crush

Niall:

"So boys, if you could have any other celebrity do sexual favors to you, who would it be?" the interviewer asked. They went down the line, starting with Liam.

"Leona Lewis, definitely." Liam said with a chuckle.

Zayn grabbed the microphone "Megan Fox." Zayn said, obviously without a doubt.

"Ooh goin' for the experienced ones, eh Zayn?" Harry said in a cheeky manner. Zayn laughed.

"Natalie Portman is absolutely amazing, so I'm going to have to say her!" Louis said, laughing.

"Kate Beckinsale for me, she's gorgeous!" Harry said with a grin. And lastly, it came down to Niall.

"(Y/F/N)! She's hot!" he said happily.

"Really?" the interviewer questioned

"She's said she is a big fan of yours. What is the message you have for her if she's watching?" Niall seemed to think hard about it.

"Meet me tonight at Nandos! The Nandos next to the pharmacy! At 6:30! Oh and I like your new movie!" The boys all laughed and raised their eyebrows at Niall.

"Well if she's watching she needs to know that you're actually going to go" Liam said, laughing along with all the boys.

"Oh yeah, I'll be there" Niall winked at the camera. You, sitting in your bed, stunned after watching the interview. A couple of hours later, you go to the Nandos next to the pharmacy.

You figured if he's there, great! If not, still great because you can get some food! You are a little later that 6:30, but it's not like he's going to mind. When you open the doors, you see a 5 foot 9 inch Irishman with bleached hair and bright blue eyes spins around to face you. You both smile, relieved the other actually showed up.

Josh:

You were going shopping with your best friend when you accidentally bumped into a cute boy. You smiled

"Oh, I'm sorry, I'm not really watching where I'm going..." but you stopped in your tracks

"You're Josh Devine, right? The drummer for One Direction?"

"And you're (Y/F/N), right? The famous singer? I'm shocked you actually recognize me, people rarely do, at least...not people as famous as you are! Love the new EP, by the way!"

"Yeah, I've actually been trying to get you to come on tour with me for years, but me and 1D's tour are always the same times..." you confessed, blushing a little.

"Well, since I haven't been on tour with you, why don't we go out to dinner tomorrow night?"

"Sure, I would love to go on a date with you!" The two of you exchanged numbers, and you and your friend shopped for a dress.

Liam:

You walked out with the 1D boys to present the Grammy for Best New Artist. You made sure not to trip over your high heels. Liam Payne, who you had a major crush on, held your hand for you as you walked, making sure you didn't trip. He looked gorgeous but...nervous. Maybe he didn't like talking in front of people or something.

You were all of a sudden in front of thousands of people, plus those watching. You had scripted banter with the boys, which could be easily read on the teleprompter in front of you. You guys were gliding through it, about to announce the nominees, when Liam suddenly went off script.

"(Y/N), I really like you, and I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me after this is over?" The entire audience gasped. You smiled

"Of course I will go on a date with you Liam!" Everybody clapped for you guys. You ended up winning 4 awards that night, the same number as One Direction, and you and Liam had a great date. It was a winning night for you!

Louis:

You were an extremely popular teenage celebrity! Rumours started though, after Louis Tomlinson of 1D said in a magazine interview that he had a crush on you! Since One Direction was scheduled to be on the Ellen Show next week, you decided to make their visit special.

*One week later*

"So Louis, is the whole crushing on (Y/N) true? We all wanna know!!" Ellen asks eagerly. All of the boys went "oohhh" and patted Louis on the back. Louis smiled, and then hesitated.

"Yes she's a beautiful girl and I hope I meet her one day." he said. All of a sudden you walk out from the audience, and hug Louis. He is in shock and forgets everything because he is mesmerized by your beauty! You guys secretly go out, but make it public the next month :)

Harry:

"Its like I'm finally awake, and you're just a beautiful mistake x Harry" Harry tweeted. Replies and retweets flooded twitter, and "#Harrysinlove" trended worldwide in minutes. But nobody knew who he was referring to, therefore frustrating the ovaries of teenage girls (maybe even some boys) all over the planet. Later, the boys had a private fan meet and greet/concert to attend.

The boys were asked "you have to dedicate this concert to one special person. who would it be?" Louis answered Eleanor, Niall answered Paul, Zayn answered Perrie, and Liam answered Danielle. Everybody put their undivided attention at Harry, who fixed his hair about 8 times.

Harry smiled and said Molly, but that didn't satisfy the fans. Harry finally said (Y/n), and the fans went wild!! Later that evening when word finally got around to you, you tweeted

"Does anyone know how I can a certain curly haired hotties number?" You got so many messages, but it wasn't hard to find Harry's! Harry and you ended up dating!

Zayn:

Your an extremely popular and famous celebrity! You were also a hugeeeee fan of 1D, and told interviewers that your favorite member was definitely Zayn. You decided to go to a concert that was near you at the time, and got right in the front tickets plus backstage passes.

You attended the concert and caught Zayn's eye. You winked, and he grinned really big and winked back at you. After the concert, you went backstage to meet them with your pass. You walked in the room and all of the boys started talking to you, except Zayn.

Zayn nearly passed out and just stared because he was so shocked and psyched to meet you! All of they boys started laughing at Zayn because they knew he had a major crush on you. You gave him a kiss on his cheek and he stuck his phone number in your pocket(:

AWW!!! If only this were real :(.

Sorry about the lack of updates, I've had a very buy schedule.

Comment below any preferences that you want in particular :)

C O M M E N T

V O T E

F A N

-lilmisscupcake