Preference 153- He goes on tour (part 1)

Pregnancy Series: He goes on tour (part 1)

AN: yes I know it is a late update but I update this as soon as the author updates. Credit to the two amazing girls on reality-ruined-our-life on tumblr

ALL THE BOYS:

Despite management telling him that the band was not travelling for at least 6months, plans change. Making him leave you at home while pregnant and travel overseas for a short 3week promo tour..

LIAM:

Liam walked into the living room, dropping his bags by the front door. Tears filled your eyes as you thought about how much you were going to miss him; although it was only a few weeks, you couldn't help but wish that he could just stay home with you. He smiled weakly and walked towards you in the doorway. "Perrie will be over soon," he said, tucking a piece of hair behind your ear, "and remember to call her if you need anything. Or call my mum or even Nicola or Ruth. They will be happy to help with anything." You nodded and rested your hands on his chest. He sighed, feeling terrible for leaving you, especially while carrying his baby. He ran his hands down your arms, stopping at your waist. "I'm going to miss you," he said sadly. The tears fell down your cheeks as you felt the baby kick at Liam's voice. "Little one is saying bye to daddy," you whispered. Liam moved his hands from your waist to your round stomach. As he felt the baby squirming around, his eyes begun tearing up. "We love you," you said quietly, "and are going to miss you loads." He rubbed your bump gently. "I'm still going to worry about you both though. I'll call everyday, I want to hear all about little Payne," he said. You returned his small smile, "You better go before the boys start wondering where you are."

LOUIS:

As Louis waited for Paul to pick him up, he watched you. You decided not to go to the airport for the safety of you and the baby. He hated seeing you upset, especially at times like this, when he was the reason. "So mum will be here on Tuesday," he said grabbing your hand, "and go with you to the appointment." You nodded, playing with his fingers. "She can stay here with you. She won't mind, she is so excited about becoming a grandma," he said. You took a shaky breath as tears filled your eyes. "Hey hey," he whispered, pulling you in for a hug. You wrapped your arms around him, careful of your baby bump. Suddenly the door bell rung, interrupting the final moment together. You sniffed against his shirt, taking in his scent. You slowly let go of him so he could open the door. "Hey Louis, Y/N," Paul greeted sadly. You gave him a small smile and reached out for Louis' hand again. He rubbed his thumb over your knuckles. "It's only a few weeks," he kissed your forehead, "think of how much bigger you are going to be when I get back." You giggled teary and weakly hit his arm. "Ow," he said playfully. "I love you so much, don't ever forget that." "I love you Lou, so does our little boy," you said. He kissed your lips and placed a hand on your belly. "Be good for mummy baby Tommo," he whispered.

NIALL:

Niall paced the living room for the forth time waiting for your sister to arrive. You and Niall had planned for her to come and stay with you while Niall was away. She was excited to spend time with you. Every time a car drove down the road, Niall looked from the window to you. After waiting for an hour, a car finally pulled up in your driveway and she got out. Niall opened the door before she knocked and hugged him tight. "Hi Niall, sorry I'm late," she rumbled. As soon as you saw her, your eyes filled with tears. Niall looked at you and rushed over when he saw the tears. "Don't cry, I love you" he smiled weakly, wiping your eyes. "But Ni," you sniffed, "you said you would leave as soon as Y/S/N got here." Niall sighed, taking your hands in his. "I did, but only cause I didn't want to leave you by yourself," he replied. You nodded as you cried harder, "I don't want you to go. I know I'm being selfish, but I-" he cut you off with a gentle kiss. "Daring, please stop crying. Take a deep breath," he took a breath with you, "I don't want to go either. But you have Y/S/N here and you can call me whenever you need." He knelt in front of you and put his hands on either side of your growing stomach, "daddy will be home soon," he whispered, kissing your belly.

HARRY:

Although you told him that you would be fine, Harry didn't want you staying home by yourself while pregnant; he would worry too much. While Harry was telling his mum about the short promo tour, she offered for you to stay with her in Holmes Chapel. "Thanks mum," Harry said hugging his mum again. "No problem sweetheart. Now don't worry about her alright? She will be looked after here," Anne said. Harry nodded, looking at you sitting on the couch in the living room. "I'll give you both a minute. Have an amazing time love, see you when you get back," she said, kissing his cheek and walking into the kitchen. You ran your hand over your rounded stomach and closed your eyes to try to stop the tears from falling. You felt the couch drip as Harry sat beside you and placed his hand on yours. You slowly opened your eyes and looked at him; his own eyes becoming teary. "I'm going to miss you so much," he whispered, "both of you." You nodded, not trusting your voice. Harry pulled you closer, wrapping his arm around you. "I'll call as much as I can, ok? It's only for three weeks, I'll be back before you know it," he said. "We love you Haz," you whispered. Harry gently wiped your eyes, catching your tears. He kissed your head, before placing a soft kiss on the top of your stomach, "I love you, my beautiful girls."

ZAYN:

Zayn sleepily got dressed and finished getting ready to leave. As you put the final things in his bag, he looked over at you in bed, hugging the blanket tightly as you slept. His heart sunk thinking about what he had to do. He slowly laid down on the bed beside you and kissed your forehead. You smiled, but the minute you opened your eyes and saw Zayn's hazel eyes looking sadly at you, it disappeared. "Morning baby," he whispered, moving closer to you. He slid his hand under the blanked and rested it on your baby bump. Tears begun filling both your eyes. "I promise we will talk everyday. And your mum is coming over tonight to stay," he said, rubbing your stomach lightly. He pulled back the blanket, and moved down to your stomach. "Don't cause mummy any grief while I'm gone," he whispered against your skin, "I love you so much. I'll be home soon and the three of us can cuddle again." You couldn't stop the tears from falling down your cheeks as you covered your mouth with your hand to hide a sob. Zayn quickly looked up at you and moved his hand to your cheek. "And I'll miss you too, so much," he whispered. You ran your fingers along his jaw down to the string of the hoodie he was wearing. "I love you Z," you sniffed. He kissed you passionately. "So much."

A/N: The next preference will be "While he's gone (Part 2) Your P.O.V"

Go follow the amazing girls who have been writing this series. I love their work.

Leave me an awesome comment to read. I love reading them and I try to reply to them as well.

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN ME

-lilmisscupcake